Hows the Friday going?

Hows everyones day going so far?

Busy?

Were the guests signing straight way when the doors were open?

Those that collected diamond passes were you able to get back into your space in the queue in the loading hall? (Someone mentioned there was an issue with this)

Also, i know it may change tomorrow but where are Emily Kinney, Mads Mikkelsen and Pamela Anderson located for signing in relation to the floor plan?

Just got home - managed to get most everything done by 12 which was good. First time going to LFCC so can't judge based on previous years. It was busy but not hectic and you could certainly easily get done everything you wanted to during the day. Mads had done over 200 autographs by 11am!!! I think thats pretty good going for less than 2 hours. They estimated he'd do between 600 and 800 throughout the day!

I actually didn't say many if any people signing straight away when I got there - but that's not to say they weren't. Just the people I was looking for didn't.

Not sure about Diamond Passes/loading hall queue as I didn't want to risk it. I just rejigged my plan so got in, got VQ tickets, then went and got DPs. Found the DP queue to be a lot lower doing that as well.

Don't have the floor plan in front of me but Mads and Emily were next to each other if that helps.

• Like 1

so far I can't find a thing to grumble at. guests great crew member helpful layout is working well.. however someone stole David Labravas hat and he wasn't too happy when he returned from the photo shoot. the 2 people giving out the gold pass goody bag are fantastic helpful chatty and have left me chuckling.

• Like 1

have had a great day :)    all photo ops went smoothy and gold entry went well... so managed low vq for those diamond guests i couldnt afford diamond passes for.  got all autos I wanted except two which are sat guests and i have their diamond passes so should be ok.    only photo shoots sat and sun really apart from those two autos as took advantage of today being a bit quieter.   fyi   alan tudyk is lovely and so nice but a slow signer glad zi had his diamond pass  :)

• Like 3

Shattered by the end of it. Luck caught us out twice today, Emily Kinney was on open queue at one point, got her auto straight away, and Tom Wilson was on open queue towards the end of the day, joined the queue and it was closed a minute later! :o

Also had the pleasure of seeing Rory, Spacecadet and Stuart today. Must have missed your Camel, Spacecadet. ;)

All shoots went to plan and here's to tomorrow and Sundays! ^_^

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I did not see you Mr Bear.  I am disappointed.

I don't know if I saw you as I am unaware of your visage. I might ignore someone tomorrow and pretend it's you. I did actually speak to someone from here (without telling them who I was, of course).

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Also had the pleasure of seeing Rory, Spacecadet and Stuart today. Must have missed your Camel, Spacecadet. ;)

You also had the pleasure of standing next to me for a short while. You lucky devil.

• Like 2

Got everything done that I wanted to :) Thought I might have to push back my Tudyk autograph until sunday, but I squeezed it in right at the end. Even managed to go to the Sylvester Mccoy talk which was just fantastic! He came through the crowd with the microphone instead of the volunteers. 

And kept seeing a few of you guys around, particularly Wrong Name

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Photo area B, amongst the throng around the queuing area for (I believe) Emily Kinney.

Yeah, A & B were the only areas we were today. Should've given me a pat (preferably not a whack. lol)

Think I seen Wrong today too, but it was only a glance.

Had a FANTASTIC day! Thanks so much Showmasters for the great organisation. Entrance with a carer pass for me and my autistic daughter was a breeze. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We met three of the Power Ranger guys for autographs and they were so kind and sweet to my daughter. Andrew Grey was especially lovely when she burst into tears at the enormity of it all! A great atmosphere all round- wish it wasn't all over but I am exhausted!

Edited by Judithkate
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Judithkate said:

Had a FANTASTIC day! Thanks so much Showmasters for the gret organisation. Entrance with a carer pass for me and my autistic daughter was a breeze. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We met three of the Power Ranger guys for autographs and they were so kind and sweet to my daughter. Andrew Grey was especially lovely when she burst into tears at the enormity of it all! A great atmosphere all round- wish it wasn't all over but I am exhasusted!

thats great.  so glad you both had a great day.    ahaha know hiw you feel re exhausted and I have tomorrow and sunday to go as well lol

• Like 2

Fab day!! New layout is great, loads more room than last time I was there. Got there at 10 and walked straight in. Wouldnt say it was busy but good atmosphere. Would definitely do Friday again over a Saturday.

Did photo shoot with Adrienne King and she was lovely, actually had a chat with everyone. Bumped in to her 20mins later at Robbi Morgans autograph table and she stopped to have another chat and say hi. Great guest ... great day.

• Like 1

I'm in two minds at the moment, was this a good day? Had 23 photo shoots... Although I got through them, Pamela Anderson photos were a joke, So over exposed, Really SM you need to sort that out. I took mine back to the information booth and got a refund.. Terrible photos. 

It was nice to walk around and meet all you fine folk. Hoping tomorrow will be much better.. otherwise I will start frothing from the mouth... :no:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

I'm in two minds at the moment, was this a good day? Had 23 photo shoots... Although I got through them, Pamela Anderson photos were a joke, So over exposed, Really SM you need to sort that out. I took mine back to the information booth and got a refund.. Terrible photos. 

It was nice to walk around and meet all you fine folk. Hoping tomorrow will be much better.. otherwise I will start frothing from the mouth... :no:

wait you got a refund????? my husbands photo was terrible and he saw several people complain but were told nothing they can do.   why are some getting refunds nit others!?

2 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

wait you got a refund????? my husbands photo was terrible and he saw several people complain but were told nothing they can do.   why are some getting refunds nit others!?

Did you go downstairs to the Information / sales desk? thats were you sort the problems out.. if your there tomorrow go see them.. they are very helpful. Hope that helps 

6 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

So 22 good shoots and 1 bad shoot (that wasn't SM's fault) and you're not sure if it was a good day? You're a hard camel to please.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Did you go downstairs to the Information / sales desk? thats were you sort the problems out.. if your there tomorrow go see them.. they are very helpful. Hope that helps 

thanks.   no we didnt as at the shoot they said nothing could be done not only to us but several others and that was the person in charge of area too.  i will go there tomorrow tho with photo