spengler

Post your lfcc pics here!

153 posts in this topic

Not getting down tomorrow, so keen to see plenty of pics of Friday on here (and the whole weekend).

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spengler said:

Not getting down tomorrow, so keen to see plenty of pics of Friday on here (and the whole weekend).

What sites do you use to add photos?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that you can host and share via a weblink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think anyone will be using Photobucket! ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they can try... but those Grey graphics are not that pretty.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to PhotoBucket? Do they not allow you to share anymore, boooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They try to Charge you some absurd amount for "3rd Party Hosting", so basically if you want to post photos hosted by them on a Forum. I think $ 199 a year?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

What happened to PhotoBucket? Do they not allow you to share anymore, boooo!

To describe what happened would be to include a lot of naughty words on here. :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They try to Charge you some absurd amount for "3rd Party Hosting", so basically if you want to post photos hosted by them on a Forum. I think $ 199 a year?

Oops, won't be using that site then!

 

Anyone got any recommendations so I can post my pictures on Saturday?

Edited by Lokinestro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

Oops, won't be using that site then!

 

Anyone got any recommendations so I can post my pictures on Saturday?

Remember reading in here Flickr can be used and another site. Can't remember the other one off hand, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olympia- the calm before the storm

Technically a picture of LFCC 

:P :whistling:

just a day early

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They try to Charge you some absurd amount for "3rd Party Hosting", so basically if you want to post photos hosted by them on a Forum. I think $ 199 a year?

WoW! No wonder all my pictures from the last 15 years dont work anymore!!!!

Abysmal.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Astro_Nut said:

Olympia- the calm before the storm

Technically a picture of LFCC 

:P :whistling:

just a day early

See you saturday! :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently started using imgur and so far have found it really user friendly:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone who is in London just now can you possibly post a picture of your diamond pass exclusive print as I'm really excited and can't wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When trying to post Photo... The Url box goes Red and will not Post? Any ideas what is stopping this? :headscratch: :help:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the collector said:

anyone who is in London just now can you possibly post a picture of your diamond pass exclusive print as I'm really excited and can't wait

You can't pick up the extras before the show, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lokinestro said:

Oops, won't be using that site then!

 

Anyone got any recommendations so I can post my pictures on Saturday?

 

11 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Remember reading in here Flickr can be used and another site. Can't remember the other one off hand, though.

Flickr and Tinypic ;) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

.

 

Edited by spengler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spengler, usually we keep such threads as a Picture posting Topic and not as a place to ask questions.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Spengler, usually we keep such threads as a Picture posting Topic and not as a place to ask questions.

Oops sorry. And i started the thread :blush: :chair:. Deleting and moving elsewhere.

Edited by spengler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just trying to make sure you get your answers. ;) People won't really look in here cause they expect Pictures.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just signed up to flickr and it's a bit of a chore figuring it out but I've managed to upload some photo's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I've just signed up to flickr and it's a bit of a chore figuring it out but I've managed to upload some photo's.

Same here this morning. Haven't even gotten around to trying it out yet. :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now