What time to arrive?

18 hours ago, extremeladders said:

We always queue from about 6am, I get really worried about VQs being too high so I would rather get there early to make sure I get lower numbers. There's always plenty of people to talk to and we enjoy our bacon and egg rolls from a nearby cafe while we wait :) 

Thanks for the heads up , with all my travel disruption on Sunday due to that bike thing , no local parking and the first train not arriving until 7.34 ,my new plan of parking a distance away , a short walk and two busses means i'll hopefully be there around that time, bring my I-pad and catch up tv :)  

40 minutes ago, paulo said:

Thanks for the heads up , with all my travel disruption on Sunday due to that bike thing , no local parking and the first train not arriving until 7.34 ,my new plan of parking a distance away , a short walk and two busses means i'll hopefully be there around that time, bring my I-pad and catch up tv :)  

I booked a space at the west 12 shopping centre on the NCP car park website, I booked from Friday to Saturday evening and it was £19 :) that's pretty reasonable from what I've seen and it's about a 20min walk to the venue. 

2 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

i am arriving at the venue around midday tomorrow i should be able to rock up for chris durand aka michael myers right? as hes the only guest i'm doing then virtually straight back home to glasgow on the 4.30pm train

Anyone's guess. Remember the guests are doing lunch breaks too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, extremeladders said:

I booked a space at the west 12 shopping centre on the NCP car park website, I booked from Friday to Saturday evening and it was £19 :) that's pretty reasonable from what I've seen and it's about a 20min walk to the venue. 

Thanks  , GREAT TIP!!

23 minutes ago, Feagz said:

We have tickets to the Christopher Lloyd talk at 09:50 on Sunday. If we arrive at 09:00, will we be in in time to attend the talk?

You will be fine. But if you want a seat more closer to the front I would recommend arriving earlier.

• Like 1