Friday & Sunday Entry Still Available - Saturday Sold Out!

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

Maybe some people delay to the last minute in case the guest they want to meet cancels so they don't lose out on a ticket they cant use , risky and in this case fatal for some

And that's fine Paulo, it's their risk and loss, but a lot of them aren't.  They are buying photo shoots and diamond passes but not entry.  So some people now have expensive items they have paid for and no way to use them.

Not buying entry when you have bought activities is beyond silly.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

And that's fine Paulo, it's their risk and loss, but a lot of them aren't.  They are buying photo shoots and diamond passes but not entry.  So some people now have expensive items they have paid for and no way to use them.

Not buying entry when you have bought activities is beyond silly.

Their thinking is that they will be refunded those tickets when the guest cancels.

3 minutes ago, babyrobot said:

Can I GIVE them to someone? They are literally going in the bin otherwise.

No, because would be considered a Transfer.

I totally understand you are trying to help, and that is a sweet thought. But unfortunately SM have no control if Money would not be changing Hands after all. So even that is not allowed.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, because would be considered a Transfer.

I totally understand you are trying to help, and that is a sweet thought. But unfortunately SM have no control if Money would not be changing Hands after all. So even that is not allowed.

Gutted :(

Just now, babyrobot said:

Gutted :(

I do feel kinda bad for you but why wouldnt someone buying photo ops at least buy general entry tickets.  not worth risk buying photo ops and then entry selling out.   i dont get it.

1 hour ago, lesleynile said:

Queue the idiots who bought photos and no entry haha. A few have popped up on Facebook already. 

Why would anyone do that? If you've bought a photo you're kind of commited to going, so why not buy an entry?

4 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Why would anyone do that? If you've bought a photo you're kind of commited to going, so why not buy an entry?

i dont understand why anyone would do that... other than gambling until last minute to buy entry in case guest they are going to see cancels as that will be refunded and entry wouldnt.   its a gamble and some win some lose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

1 minute ago, HeartDT said:

i dont understand why anyone would do that... other than gambling until last minute to buy entry in case guest they are going to see cancels as that will be refunded and entry wouldnt.   its a gamble and some win some lose.

Might sound stupid, but I did that up until a few weeks ago - then I took a judgement call on whether there were enough guests I wanted to meet that hadn't cancelled to warrant buying the entry ticket (and obviously crossed my fingers the ones I had bought photos for wouldn't between buying entry and turning up!)

1 minute ago, Briscoefilms said:

Surely if the guest pulls out, you got a nice day out, may find some merch you wouldn't have otherwise picked up, cos you now have the bit of surplus cash from no photo/auto?

thats true.... and theres always so many guests I want to meet that chances are I still have lots I want to meet even if one or two cancel.

• Like 1

Just now, Briscoefilms said:

Surely if the guest pulls out, you got a nice day out, may find some merch you wouldn't have otherwise picked up, cos you now have the bit of surplus cash from no photo/auto?

"A nice day out" would be one hell of a round trip from Leeds. Initially only wanted to meet two guests (£30 and £15 photos) if one of those dropped out I would have accepted the collateral damage of missing out on the other.