Prudential Ride London - Road Closures & Routes of Bike Ride

From a friend who lives near the Bush - if you check out Hammersmith and Fulham parking zones using Google it will tell you where you can park for free on streets. There's quite a lot in the area on a Sunday but you might have to drive about a bit to find a free space. But zing up the map and arm yourselves and you should be good. We often go find somewhere behind the Museum of Natural History on Sundays if we want a day out in London. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

That is good advice Mosey.

Fangewe - I forget who mentioned it on the other page but if you're coming in from the west, heading down the M40 rather than M4 is also a goodie. Traffic tends to flow faster on the M40 and it's not difficult to head south from. You go past Westfield and the Bush that way. I live practically next to the M4 and I still use the M40 to come into London when I have to go up town. 

I've checked the roads closures on the map but still undecided to use the publice transports or a car Service/Taxi or Uber. i have a flight from heathrow on 18:40 pm Sunday. Which would the best possibilty i'm going from lffc directly to the airport ? Any good advice, Thanks 

Edited by Philm