Guest Cancellations - Sir Derek Jacobi, Bex Taylor Klaus & Jack O Hallorhan - UPDATE ON SUPERMAN GROUP SHOT!!

hurts more when you think single shots with the 3 guests is £85 and the group is £110

I know they don't always add up in the same way but usually the difference is only about a tenner... £25 is a massive difference and quite frankly a bit of a liberty to think we'd be ok with that

• Like 2

I have been very upfront and honest with you.

Everyone who has any say in this is in London. If I hear back there will be an immediate update. Still not good enough for some.

But unless someone gets in their car, gets through the tunnel, picks me up and drives me to London this is the Maximum I can do. I am at home in Germany, I can't hobble after anyone yielding a crutch forcing them to reply.

Cursing, using expletives and insulting the People trying to help does not do any good and will not be tolerated. I tried to be nice about it before taking further steps, but no no avail.

• Like 6

I'm certainly not knocking you QS, (if others are then I apologise on their behalf), I know all too well that this isn't on you in the slightest

is just a shame this one subject has been overlooked by the powers that be when other things have been communicated (Batman on Fatman, guest cancellations, Wong's additional day etc)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That wasn't Mary McDonnell by any Chance? ;) I remember being in line that morning and waiting for a friend. Then he texts: "They just put up she canceled, I am not coming anymore."

Mine was Peter Facinelli who was on Twilight movies

Still no official word on the Superman group photo refund for Jack? At the very least, Showmasters could hand out a £15 voucher to people as they scan their tickets for the photo shoot. 

1 hour ago, chewer said:

Still no official word on the Superman group photo refund for Jack? At the very least, Showmasters could hand out a £15 voucher to people as they scan their tickets for the photo shoot. 

QS has posted above if she hears anything, she'll post, chewer. :smile:

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

QS has posted above if she hears anything, she'll post, chewer. :smile:

Indeed I have.

My offer still stands - someone come and get me and I will be happy to chase people in person. :P As I said a couple of times now, your best bet is to ask at the show.

5 hours ago, snot182 said:

I'm certainly not knocking you QS, (if others are then I apologise on their behalf), I know all too well that this isn't on you in the slightest

is just a shame this one subject has been overlooked by the powers that be when other things have been communicated (Batman on Fatman, guest cancellations, Wong's additional day etc)

This was by no means directed at you. A couple of others were at it while you were off.

Thing is, it's different people handling all that. I'm waiting for a couple of store/ticket related answers. So it is really a matter of the people handling it being so busy, I'm so sorry.

• Like 1

Someone has just posted on a group on Facebook but they have just got word that Margot Kidder has cancelled, but I don't know how true this is and where they have heard it from. If this is true then the group photo would have to be cancelled, as it would be a duo and not a group now.

As I have posted in another Topic: I am trying to find out. But everyone I can contact is working the Show and I have no idea when they get to take a look at their phones.

If anyone is at the Show already please check with the Sales Desk or Organisers Booth.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

OFFICIAL UPDATE:

A full refund for the Superman Group shot will be given. Refunds will be done automatically.

There might be a duo photo opp going on sale, but that is not 100 percent confirmed yet.

Thank you for finding out for us and trying your hardest over the last few days with the issues reading this group photo to find out what was happening. I really appreciate it and hopefully everyone else does as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

OFFICIAL UPDATE:

A full refund for the Superman Group shot will be given. Refunds will be done automatically.

There might be a duo photo opp going on sale, but that is not 100 percent confirmed yet.

Thank you. Such a shame that Jack and Margot cancelled at the last minute though..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Naboo79 said:

Thank you. Such a shame that Jack and Margot cancelled at the last minute though..

It is a shame, as I was looking forward to the group photo. I have gone from having 17 photos down to 13 within one week. I hope all of my others are there tomorrow when I go.

48 minutes ago, Erin said:

Thank you for finding out for us and trying your hardest over the last few days with the issues reading this group photo to find out what was happening. I really appreciate it and hopefully everyone else does as well.

Well half of the People who did not have been loudly proclaiming they'd never come back anyway, so... :P;) But thank you, and thank you Naboo79 too.

This amount of so really late on the day cancellations is certainly ununsual. Of course health issues can Pop out of the blue as we saw with Jack.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

OFFICIAL UPDATE:

Can i ask if there is a double shoot available (i understand not confirmed) can those of us with individual Terrance and Sarah photos do the duo instead?

Just now, freebirdspartan said:

Can i ask if there is a double shoot available (i understand not confirmed) can those of us with individual Terrance and Sarah photos do the duo instead?

I do not have information on that, sorry. I guess no confirmation because it was still a "maybe" when I was told. If it happens the Sales Tabke would know.

Wasn't able access the forum over the weekend so feel it's fair to thank Queen_Sindel for doing your best with this.

Future reference, if got send transport over to pick you up would a rocket powered bicycle do? You'll need supply your own goggles mind ;)

In many ways good job Margot cancelled otherwise i doubt a refund would have been given...

Re Sir Derek Jacobi's cancellation I was amazed to see someone asking a blue shirt surrounded by other attendees where he was on Saturday, despite the fact that he had cancelled days earlier! Read the forum people and save blue shirts from fielding pointless questions!!!!!