Wrong Name    2,315
1 minute ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Surely there is a time limit on spoilers :PBy the way Bruce Willis was a ghost all along  

He was? That's not how I remember Die Hard.

• Like 3

Kurdamoni    198
2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

He was? That's not how I remember Die Hard.

I think it was Die Hard 2: Die harder :rolleyes:

natedammit    756

Well I can't say I wasn't warned about the tickling, but I wasn't expecting a "yo' mama" joke. Fair play to the man.

Queen_Sindel    3,313

Guests sign all day unless they are at the talk, doing photos or at lunch. The aim is that guests are there at opening or shortly thereafter.

youell    14

What a lovely bloke - chatty and genuinely interested in what you have to say. I also got a little tickle - he said he likes to do it because it relaxes people who are a little scared or nervous about the photo. Can honestly say one of the best guests I have ever met.

41 minutes ago, youell said:

What a lovely bloke - chatty and genuinely interested in what you have to say. I also got a little tickle - he said he likes to do it because it relaxes people who are a little scared or nervous about the photo. Can honestly say one of the best guests I have ever met.

he won't have that problem with me lol i'm gonna be asking for a bear hug.

youell    14
14 minutes ago, RyanCM said:

How long was the line for him?  I was curious about getting a VQ for him tomorrow?

He needed VQ today but wasn't ridiculously busy.

• Like 2

mckee74    128

Top bloke. Was well surprised that he wasn't a VQ to start with. I guess that changed. 

And an excellent talk. Part amusing, part motivational. A great speaker, could have happily sat there all afternoon listening to him. Thank you SM, a great guest.

Edited by mckee74

kirby2096    0

John was a lovely guy. He was a bit confused when I asked him to sign my Wing Commander 3 t-shirt, till he remembered who he played. 

He was polite, talkative and shook my hand. Definitely glad I met him.

joeld    62

Great guy,  he asked me what I wanted to be (film director) and he gave me great advice that he had learned from Spielberg. An absolute lovely man and probably the kindest guest at a convention I've ever met. He even wrote 'I would do great things' if I put my mind to it 

Kurdamoni    198
12 minutes ago, joeld said:

Great guy,  he asked me what I wanted to be (film director) and he gave me great advice that he had learned from Spielberg. An absolute lovely man and probably the kindest guest at a convention I've ever met. He even wrote 'I would do great things' if I put my mind to it 

He's always been amazing towards his fans!

Milgod    3

If there is a nicer human being than this man, ive yet to meet him. What an absolute star. We did auto and photo and he was amazing.

GoldenGrego    56

Did anyone see him brandishing an axe on friday? I tried to film it but couldn't get my camera out and set up quick enough :P

fissijo    56

Got him at a previous SM event so just went for a picture this weekend. Even then he made me feel welcomed and took his time to speak and it's a lovely photo. Absolute gem of a guy.