Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN RHYS-DAVIES

6 minutes ago, unkown error said:

just a question, it says with collectors book on all on Friday, whats that all about?

Please see responses given in 57 other threads. 

By which I mean to say, it's a cardboard wallety type thing to protect the photo.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, unkown error said:

just a question, it says with collectors book on all on Friday, whats that all about?

EDIT: Third person answering, damn next page! lol

Edited by wjbleming

2 minutes ago, gackty said:

I'm sorry if it has been answered, I can not read all messages. Has the photoshoot schedule been told? To check matches with other actors. Thank you.

The current schedule is in the link but it has not been updated yet to include John or todays cancellations

4 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Brilliant, well done SM!  Another LOTR person I can tick off ye olde list :coolthumb:  Hopefully he will slot into Derek Jacobi's photoshoot time; then it means I don't need to rejig my own wee timetable!

That is very efficient planning.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, unkown error said:

This has been mentioned many times unknown, searches are your friend ;) It's a card cover for you photo. like you get at a theme park

Just now, U1RiC said:

I am as I couldn't make the other event earlier this year to meet him. I've only heard good things about him

Hi U, you cannot mention other events so you may want to edit your post.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm guessing Law meant he is a Middle Earth guest. Plus there is a picture of Gimli at one point in the hobbit!

That doesn't count!  He's not being added to my Hobbit poster! :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm guessing Law meant he is a Middle Earth guest. Plus there is a picture of Gimli at one point in the hobbit!

Really just meant one more Middle Earth autograph added to my collection, but thank you Wrong. Raylenth is mean :D

Edited by Law-dono
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Law-dono said:

Really just meant one more Middle Earth autograph added to my collection, but thank you Wrong. Raylenth is mean :D

I just get excited hoping I can add another to my sad lonely mostly unsigned Hobbit poster :(

• Like 1