Access Doors & Collection for Gold Passes and Diamond Passes

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure Briscow. The collections desk may actually not be open that early so hopefully once we arrive we will see.  I'm hoping we can go and get our place in the queue and then go over to the Diamond desk at our convenience.

Me too. Can someone clarufy in advance please?

Sorry but i don't understand what I have to do on friday ?

I have a goldpass.

So, from "Kensignton Olympia station", I go on Olympia way (to gate B - Olympia Grand ?) to collect my Goldpass (the wristband) ?

Or I go to Gate H in Olympia West haal to scan my tickets ? My confusion went from this line :

"

The West Hall and Gold Pass area will start scanning and issuing of wristbands at the following approximate times

Fri 8am
Sat 7am
Sun 8am

"

Thx for your help :-)

im most likely going to be there before 8am on friday would i need to join the diamond ticket queue then join the main queue? or could i join the main queue then rejoin my mates when i have my diamond passes? 

2 minutes ago, vashete said:

Hi, 

can the entrance and the diamond passes be collected in Saturday? I live so far away to collect them on Thursday. Are the evenbrite bidis that we have in the apple wallet valid for enter?

regards

Diamond passes can be collected on Saturday without needing an entry ticket, but general entrance can't be collected until the day you go as all they do is scan your ticket and let you in. Yes, you can use the apple wallet to have the QR code scanned. You don't have to print them.

4 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Sorry but i don't understand what I have to do on friday ?

I have a goldpass.

So, from "Kensignton Olympia station", I go on Olympia way (to gate B - Olympia Grand ?) to collect my Goldpass (the wristband) ?

Or I go to Gate H in Olympia West haal to scan my tickets ? My confusion went from this line :

"

The West Hall and Gold Pass area will start scanning and issuing of wristbands at the following approximate times

Fri 8am
Sat 7am
Sun 8am

"

Thx for your help :-)

You will go to the Olympia Grand entrance (gate B) where you will collect your wristband and this is also the gold pass entrance so you won't have to go anywhere else to be let in.

The second bit just means that ticket scanning will begin in the 2 areas at the same time.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Awesome! That's my Thursday plans sorted! Although I wish the Gold pass entrance for the weekend wasn't across the other side of the venue from the guests. With only 5 mins head start now, most of that time is gonna be spent crossing the venue!. I hope they do all ticket and bag checks before we go in as that will slow us down even more!

Not sure its that bad as originally thought for gold's myself Wrong Name, once we are in turn left in to national and up the stairs at the end and guest are there, if im reading it all right, main entrance closer but looks less direct root, I think, and I stress I think

Edited by Merchwithamouthx

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You will go to the Olympia Grand entrance (gate B) where you will collect your wristband and this is also the gold pass entrance so you won't have to go anywhere else to be let in.

The second bit just means that ticket scanning will begin in the 2 areas at the same time.

Thx Wrong Name ! :-) Good news !!!

Just now, Merchwithamouthx said:

Not sure its that bad as originally thought for gold's myself, once we are in turn left in to national and up the stairs at the end and guest are there, if im reading it all right, main entrance closer but looks less direct root, I think, and I stress I think

I did it last year. It takes a while. Normal entry have the much quicker route.

Normal entry has to walk a flight of stairs to get to guest area gold has to speed WALK across grand hall before we get to the stairs 

Also normal entry had bag check in the que last year and they get to wait in the dry inside 

Praying for no rain starts now

Edited by Dreamweaver187

38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not sure Briscow. The collections desk may actually not be open that early so hopefully once we arrive we will see.  I'm hoping we can go and get our place in the queue and then go over to the Diamond desk at our convenience.

That is my understanding. Anything else would cause a huge mess.

• Like 1

I am sooo confused. Reading comments here and reading the email over and over is confusing me more! 

I arrive at the train station on Friday, I have a regular entry ticket, and two diamond passes to collect. Do I go to what on google maps looks like the 'bottom' of the building, queue to get in, they check my bag etc. Then once inside I follow signs to get our passes? 

Edited by GoldenGrego

Just now, GoldenGrego said:

I am sooo confused. Reading comments here and reading the email over and over is confusing me more! 

I arrive at the train station, I have a regular entry ticket, and two diamond passes to collect. Do I go to what on google maps looks like the 'bottom' of the building, queue to get in, they check my bag etc. Then once inside I follow signs to get our passes? 

If you do not plan to pre-collect: yes.

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You will Need ID, a letter of authorisation and please let the store know.

I have a problem as I got a diamond pass from a friend she has had to cancel coming due to unforseen circumstances would she have to email the shop to let them know of the change as when I emailed them a few weeks ago  they said they are not transferable and I don't want to be stuck with a pass that I can't use when she isn't in London 

Whats the walk time between the Gold Pass Entrance and the Guest singing area? I'm foreseeing that the 5 minute head start of Gold Pass members will be negated by the distance needed to be covered. 

...and there's no running or jumping allowed! 

That's a shame that GPs are not going in the same hall as the mains as was shown on the floor plan, as I was hoping we'd all be let in first like in the old days.  Now those of us who aren't right at the front will be losing out on VQTs to the first wave of standard passes again.  Oh, well!

56 minutes ago, samjane84 said:

I have a problem as I got a diamond pass from a friend she has had to cancel coming due to unforseen circumstances would she have to email the shop to let them know of the change as when I emailed them a few weeks ago  they said they are not transferable and I don't want to be stuck with a pass that I can't use when she isn't in London 

They are not transferable.

The instructions we are giving here are for genuine "can't make it" request. If this Ends up being abused things will go to "in Person pickup only" immediately.