Ticket Pick Up on Thursday will be possible!

Just now, FanGirl said:

We have 3 Diamond Passes to collect and Extra Help Wrist Bands and Weekend Wristbands. Is it only the Diamond Pass I will be able to collect or all my wrist bands for the weekend? 

:rolleyes:

Likely only Diamond and Gold.

But this is not confirmed. I have given all info that's currently confirmed in the first post. Please wait for that update I already mentioned.

• Like 1

Just a thought, not sure if this comes under the info not yet known, but can the Diamond Passes be purchased on the Thursday (subject to availability and such :smile:) or is it strictly picking up pre purchased Diamonds?

Just now, wjbleming said:

Just a thought, not sure if this comes under the info not yet known, but can the Diamond Passes be purchased on the Thursday (subject to availability and such :smile:) or is it strictly picking up pre purchased Diamonds?

I'm guessing pick up will be in the loading hall, that way they don't have to open the interior shutters and have us wandering in.  The sales desk is inside and I imagine they won't want the hassle of adding setting up another sales point in the loading hall to their list of last minute things to do.

But who knows.

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm guessing pick up will be in the loading hall, that way they don't have to open the interior shutters and have us wandering in.  The sales desk is inside and I imagine they won't want the hassle of adding setting up another sales point in the loading hall to their list of last minute things to do.

But who knows.

Good point. Never had mind of the sales desk (me being me, lol) Just a random thought I had.

Cheers Raylenth.

1 minute ago, one of vicky's bfs said:

Could you buy them via your mobile phones internet to Eventbrite as early as you can and then collect it?

Yeah, that was the other plan outside of getting one at the event. Brother was thinking of getting John Cleese's at the event if he was good for money and had the thought.

Thanks, vicky's bf. :smile:

1 minute ago, Bingo Boy said:

Is there any way of purchasing autograph vouchers on Thursday night to save standing in the massive lines for sales on Saturday morning ?

Pick up only, sorry.

The sales lines at the table have decreased a lot since the  online store stays open during the event.

• Like 1

If you want to buy standard entry for Friday yes, that is only possible from Friday morning onwards. If you have bought online that e-mail you got contains your ticket. You just get in line Friday and someone will scan the barcode on your e-ticket. No physical ticket to pick up.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

Let's see if I can make this work...http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94463-answers-to-faq/&do=findComment&comment=2022293

Is that what you were looking for, Raylenth?

Yes it works, here's what it says:

Original order and original ID normally. In your case I would honestly recommend writing a note saying they are authorized to pick up. Best e-mail the shop in advance so they can make a note on your order about this.

• Like 1