LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

15 minutes ago, Serscottypoo said:

Gutted my Conleth Hill photo shoot is during the Cumberbatch talk

The Conleth shoot finishes just after the Bennedict talk.  Provided you are in the queue for the photo before the scheduled end you will get your shoot.  You might have to miss the very end of the talk but that's all.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Blighty said:

Quick question, first timer here for photo ops..

Ive got Chris Lloyd  (batch 3) and Alicia Witt (batch 1) on the Friday. Any recommendations for an attack plan?

Thanks

I'd go to Alicia First and then to Chris.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

Benedict's auto might prove a problem on Saturday then. Does he have a confirmed lunch, or is it when he chooses? (probably a silly, unanswerable question)

Triple clash on Sunday by the looks, Natalie Dormer, Finn Jones and Steven Yeun. Yikes.

Those shoots only overlap and are in the same hall, so go to Natalie then Finn then Steven.

:D

So I have to make a horrible decision over my clashes :( - Diamond Passes for Benedict, Tom Wilson, Natalie Dormer & Steven Yeun with a Gold Pass.

Saturday Talks:
Benedict Cumberbatch 13:00-13:45
BTTF 14:05-14:50

Saturday Photos:
David Morrissey 13:00-14:00
Jessica Henwick 14:05-14:25

Sunday Talks:
TWD Commentary 17:00-18:00

Sunday Photos: 
Sons of Anarchy Bike 17:05-17:50
Natalie Dormer 13:40-1425
Steven Yeun 13:55-14:55

I think I'll be fine getting to both shoots for Nataie & Steven, its the clash with TWD Commentary that concerns me as well as the obvious clashes on Saturday.

Any suggestions oh wise ones?

4 minutes ago, Astro_Nut said:

Those shoots only overlap and are in the same hall, so go to Natalie then Finn then Steven.

:D

Thanks, I'll be prioritizing Natalie and Steven worst comes to worst. I've previously gotten a table selfie with Finn

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

@StuartG2198 I assume go to them in this order, but just need a confirmation if that's ok?

I think you'd be fine doing them in that order.

Alternatively you could do Selwyn, onto Walter & Finn and jump on the back of Alan's queue with your diamond as he will still be running after Finn.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blighty said:

Quick question, first timer here for photo ops..

Ive got Chris Lloyd  (batch 3) and Alicia Witt (batch 1) on the Friday. Any recommendations for an attack plan?

Thanks

I have Alicia batch 1 too, then nothing until John Cleese, if anyone is in a rush they can jump in front of me if I'm already in the queue, as every second counts!

Edited by Stassy
  • Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, lois Lawson said:

My one and only clash:

I have batch 5 for Mark Williams at 3pm and batch 1 for Tom Skerritt at 3:15 in Photo A and Photo C

Which one first? Any ideas?

I'd be tempted to do Tom first as he is the shorter shoot and you have a batch 1, Marks shoot will still be running after Tom has got through all of his.

Ok so I have a normal (not Diamond or Gold) photoshoot with Benedict (batch 12) on Saturday and it partially clashes with Christopher Lloyd and the Delorean (I have batch 10 for Chris, which I think is his last).

Benedict's is from 9:45 to 11:40

Christopher's from 10:45 to 11:40 

They also partially clash in the afternoon.

Since it says batches 1-12 likely for BC I was thinking about going to the AM one for him and then Christopher in the afternoon. But being 12 for BC if it happens to finish just before my batch, I will have missed Christopher's and then will have to get both in the afternoon.

Should I risk it and go to BC in the morning (since it says batch 12 is likely) or should I just go to Christophers in the morning and leave BC for the afternoon?

Thanks in advance, and congrats on the schedule, I can't imagine how hard it must be to get everything to work.