LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

2 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

ok as far as i can see Chris Durand is doing his photoshoot around 1.30pm but 1.30pm until what time? it is not clear. and will he be doing autographs all day ?

It is very clear. He has one time Slot, so 5 minutes. Just look at the times given on the left side.

Guests are signing whenever they are not on break, doing a talk or doing a photosession.

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

(Because it won't let me edit it into my last reply, here it is Rob, sorry. :smile:

Thanks, useful in a way (clearly a lot of work has gone into it). Completely screws with my mind in another though, I'd only just got used to looking at the image in chronological order! An Excel version in chronological order would be helpful, then I can see if there are any extras I can do I haven't currently planned for based on the free times I have left!!

4 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

ok as far as i can see Chris Durand is doing his photoshoot around 1.30pm but 1.30pm until what time? it is not clear. and will he be doing autographs all day ?

Assuming you are talking about Saturday? (as you haven't said what day you are talking about) His photoshoot time is 13:35-13:40 in Photo Area F. As this is in the middle of the day, he will be signing autos before and after this whenever he is not on a break, or in a talk if he has one. Guests will sign everyday they have been advertised at the show unless stated otherwise.

Edited by Wrong Name

Sorry if this has been already been answered but I have been through all the pages so far and can't see that is has been previously mentioned .

I have Dean Cain booked for Saturday and I don't see him listed on the timetable.  However, I notice he is listed as 'Dean Cain Free' at 17:05 but I have paid for a photo-shoot but don't see him listed anywhere else on the day.  What is he listed as 'free' for and where is his paid photo-shoot?  Or is everyone who has a paid ticket going to be reimbursed and get a 'free' photo op with him? 

Sorry if I have missed him on the table time but have looked at the Saturday plan a few times and can only see the one slot for Dean which is the 'free' one. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

Thanks, useful in a way (clearly a lot of work has gone into it). Completely screws with my mind in another though, I'd only just got used to looking at the image in chronological order! An Excel version in chronological order would be helpful, then I can see if there are any extras I can do I haven't currently planned for based on the free times I have left!!

In previous years (not sure about last year though) some kind board member converted the pictures into editable spreadsheets. Can't remember who it was, but yes, it was useful.

• Like 1

Just now, Tracis said:

Sorry if this has been already been answered but I have been through all the pages so far and can't see that is has been previously mentioned .

I have Dean Cain booked for Saturday and I don't see him listed on the timetable.  However, I notice he is listed as 'Dean Cain Free' at 17:05 but I have paid for a photo-shoot but don't see him listed anywhere else on the day.  What is he listed as 'free' for and where is his paid photo-shoot?  Or is everyone who has a paid ticket going to be reimbursed and get a 'free' photo op with him? 

Sorry if I have missed him on the table time but have looked at the Saturday plan a few times and can only see the one slot for Dean which is the 'free' one. :wacko:

Dean Cain photo is 14:45 on Saturday in photo area D. The "Free' thing you are seeing is his talk on the Main Stage.

1 minute ago, Tracis said:

Photo Area D, 14:45 for his photoshoot, that's his talk you're seeing. :smile:

Just now, charliechuck71 said:

i will be there the saturday :) hes only doing a 5  minute photoshoot? surely that can't be right? lol what if 100 people want a photo? so if i buy a photoshoot online i need to get my photo within that 5 minute time frame? :rolleyes:

Yes, photos move very quickly. SM are very practised at this and know how much time is needed to get the amount of people whoo have bought tickets through.

Just now, Tracis said:

Free is the talk Tracis, remember to check the column headings. Deans paid photos are at 2.45 in Booth D

Just now, wjbleming said:

Photo Area D, 14:45 for his photoshoot, that's his talk you're seeing. :smile:

Awesome thanks - I knew I would be missing the obvious!.  I was adamant I wasn't going to ask as I knew as soon as I did, it suddenly be really clear.

thanks for the help.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes, photos move very quickly. SM are very practised at this and know how much time is needed to get the amount of people whoo have bought tickets through.

i don't get it lol so only a certain amount of people are getting the photo opp chance then? what if you want to pay for a photoshoot on the day? :) it's going to take more than 5 minutes 

1 minute ago, charliechuck71 said:

i don't get it lol so only a certain amount of people are getting the photo opp chance then? what if you want to pay for a photoshoot on the day? :) it's going to take more than 5 minutes 

They know how many will be interested based on advanced sales, it will give them an indication as to how many will buy on the day.  Given that most people pre buy they won't be expecting a last minute surge of sales.

Just now, charliechuck71 said:

I'm sure they will accommodate if say 200 more people buy tickets on the day, but I don't think that's likely to happen. SM will be very practised at this as I say and will take in that people might buy shoots on the day as well. 

Hi 

I'm a bit cofused with the times, I have a photo session with steven yeun on the Saturday either batch 4 or batch d

does anyone know what time this will be I'm a bit paniky as I don't want to miss it 

thank you xx

1 minute ago, Katy1982 said:

Hi 

I'm a bit cofused with the times, I have a photo session with steven yeun on the Saturday either batch 4 or batch d

does anyone know what time this will be I'm a bit paniky as I don't want to miss it 

thank you xx

You can go any time after your Batch has been called. We simply can't give you an exact time because the shoots not always go at the same Speed. As Long as you are there before the session Ends it will be okay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm sure they will accommodate if say 200 more people buy tickets on the day, but I don't think that's likely to happen. SM will be very practised at this as I say and will take in that people might buy shoots on the day as well. 

This.

And photoshoot tickets have always been limited. Certain People may have an insanely high Limit never before seen. But technically all shoots have a cap.

2 minutes ago, Katy1982 said:

Hi 

thank you xx

His first session is only likely to be Diamond/Gold/batches 1 maybe 2 so you will be in the second shoot session at 13:35. Probably a little way into it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katy1982 said:

Thank u for the quick reply

i thought there would be more ppl per batches 

I'm not sure we've ever found out officially how many are in a batch but the theories I've heard are either 50 or 100. 100 seems more likely to me.

14 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm not sure we've ever found out officially how many are in a batch but the theories I've heard are either 50 or 100. 100 seems more likely to me.

9 minutes ago, Katy1982 said:

Ok thank you :)

Based on other SM events it's variable, depending on numbers expected.

William Shatner had eight batches IIRC (800+ photos) on the Saturday at DSTE. Double Dax photo op had two batches, 108 pics in total on the SM photo website.

Edited by robmoriarty

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

It's intended more as a 'supplementary' list rather than a replacement - not so good for spotting gaps or clashes, but easier when you just can't find the guest you want on the big timetable

• Like 1