LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Just now, Steve101 said:

Hi all

I'm a newbie to the photoshoot sessions, so apologies for the stupid question :-)

I got tickets for the John Cleese shoot (batch 8) as well as the Matt Lucas (batch 4) on Saturday, and just had a look at the schedule I found on page 1 of this thread.

It looks like those are happening around the same time in the afternoon. Would those photoshoots conflict with each other? Is there a page where I can see the exact times for each of the batches?

Many thanks,

Steve

This schedule is as exact with times as it will get.

The shoots overlap, but it is not too much of a Problem. Go to John's first, but Keep an eye on time. Matt's starts later, you should get over there no Problem. If you notice you are running out of time speak to Crew.

• Like 1

With the great news that traffic could be at a standstill on Sunday, if I can't get to the diamond pass photos for Benedict Cumberbatch, can I/would it be better just to go back for the PM shoot instead of joining the back of the paid photos in the AM slot? 

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

He only has the one shoot a day, so Diamon Passes are at the start of these

Are you able to save a copy to your phone at all?

Yes, they are jpgs so I can save them to my phone and zoom them in. I just can't print them bigger (or over two pages) so I can read them from the print too.    

2 minutes ago, Paul19802017 said:

With the great news that traffic could be at a standstill on Sunday, if I can't get to the diamond pass photos for Benedict Cumberbatch, can I/would it be better just to go back for the PM shoot instead of joining the back of the paid photos in the AM slot? 

You can go any time after your Batch has been called. That's valid for Diamond photos too.

3 minutes ago, Annejd said:

Yes, they are jpgs so I can save them to my phone and zoom them in. I just can't print them bigger (or over two pages) so I can read them from the print too.    

You mean you only want to print par of the schedule t? Have you tried the Excel sheet that etmuse posted? There you can delete what you don't Need and only print out the parts that interest you. That Excel sheet should work with printing over 2 pages as well.

20 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This schedule is as exact with times as it will get.

The shoots overlap, but it is not too much of a Problem. Go to John's first, but Keep an eye on time. Matt's starts later, you should get over there no Problem. If you notice you are running out of time speak to Crew.

Hi Queen_Sindel.

Many thanks for your reply. That sounds like a good plan :-)

Steve

51 minutes ago, Annejd said:

Hiya,

Is there no Richard Dean Anderson Diamond Pass Photo shoot? I can't find it on the time table.

Also, and this is maybe just me, the schedules are really hard to read, they are tiny, even if you print them out. I would like to have a print so that I'm not dependent on my phone, but it's nearly impossible to do that. I have very bad eyesight and I'm sure I'm not the only one having this problem. Isn't there a possibility to have the schedule as pdf to somehow make it bigger without just having to zoom in? 

Thanks for your hard work though, it's very appreciated 

Regarding pdfs, there is this website https://www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.net/ where you can convert jpgs to pdfs for free. I use it.

Just now, homerj said:

I can see that Conleith Hill is only having one shoot, does anyone know how likely it is to get an auto with him without a Diamond Pass? How quick a signed is he?

This is his first event so we don't really know but somebody mentioned he was a slow signer at Stage Door.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

they will be located in the guest signing area kirky, you need to go and find where they are sitting and get a VQ (explained in the FAQ thread) ticket and you can join the queue whwn your number has been called.  Please note though that the chances of either of them getting to the VQ's is slim.  It's not totally impossible but if they do it won't be many that they see.

Hi Raylenth,

do you think there would would be a chance to upgrade to a diamond package for Christoper Lloyd or not? 

1 minute ago, kirky96 said:

Hi Raylenth,

do you think there would would be a chance to upgrade to a diamond package for Christoper Lloyd or not? 

if they are not sold out contact the shop and they will advise and help you with that :)

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me. I have tickets for sunday and I have booked a photo shoot with Pamela Anderson. I have looked at the schedule and I can see In colum photo G is Pamela Anderson 11.50-12.35. When I paid it said I was in batch 4...but there is no mention of batches.....do you think I would be i this time slot? I am working away tomorrow(Thur) untill the early hours of sunday Morn so it is hard for me to check the internet and really dont want to miss it. Thankyou

2 minutes ago, kirky96 said:

Hi Raylenth,

Unfortunately they closed the upgrade option a while ago Kirky.  they are still available so you can buy one if you want to but you won't be refunded for any tickets you already have for him.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Unfortunately they closed the upgrade option a while ago Kirky.  they are still available so you can buy one if you want to but you won't be refunded for any tickets you already have for him.

Ohhh i didnt know that..... where was this posted?

6 minutes ago, gallygogo said:

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me. I have tickets for sunday and I have booked a photo shoot with Pamela Anderson. I have looked at the schedule and I can see In colum photo G is Pamela Anderson 11.50-12.35. When I paid it said I was in batch 4...but there is no mention of batches.....do you think I would be i this time slot? I am working away tomorrow(Thur) untill the early hours of sunday Morn so it is hard for me to check the internet and really dont want to miss it. Thankyou

As I see there is only one Pamela photoshoot on Sunday, which means you will be in that timeslot. If there was a second timeslot, you could go to either one after your batch was called.

16 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

if they are not sold out contact the shop and they will advise and help you with that :)

The shop told me that they can't do ANY upgrades to Diamond Package but if you buy the Diamond and then send them the order number and the order number for your original purchase (that you're replacing with the Diamond) then they will refund you the original. 

That's what they did for me with Alan Tudyk.

Refund was processed in a day but takes at least 5 working days to hit your account.

Hope it helps x

20 minutes ago, kirky96 said:

Hi Raylenth,

The shop told me that they can't do ANY upgrades to Diamond Package but if you buy the Diamond and then send them the order number and the order number for your original purchase (that you're replacing with the Diamond) then they will refund you the original. 

Refund was processed in a day but takes at least 5 working days to hit your account.

Hope it helps x

• Like 1

Just now, v.pearson said:

Hope it helps x

Hi,

Do you have a phone phone number I could use to contact them please? 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kirky96 said:

Hi,

Do you have a phone phone number I could use to contact them please? 

The only way you would get this done is shop@showmastersevents.com, however the crew will all be heading to London for set up tomorrow so I'm afraid you may not get a reply. Your best bet may be to go to the sales desk at the show to discuss, please also bear in mind the deadline for upgrading to diamond passes did close a few weeks ago so we can't make any promises.

Hi there

Husband has Christopher Lloyd Diamond talk on Sunday until 10.30 and then David Prowse photo which begins the second that talk ends and only lasts for 10 minutes? Will he have time to filter out of the talk and get to the photo? I can imagine that if CL goes 5 mins over then it takes 5mins to get out of the talk, he's had it!

Just now, MoseyJones said:

Hi there

Husband has Christopher Lloyd Diamond talk on Sunday until 10.30 and then David Prowse photo which begins the second that talk ends and only lasts for 10 minutes? Will he have time to filter out of the talk and get to the photo? I can imagine that if CL goes 5 mins over then it takes 5mins to get out of the talk, he's had it!

all depends how far away talk is to photo area/ how crowded it is and how quickly he can walk to the photo area.   only clear thing can say is as long as he is in the line before the end time for the photo shoot he will get the photo op :)

5 minutes ago, MoseyJones said:

Hi there

It should be ok but maybe walk the route before you go into the talk so you know where you are going and how long it takes.  Keep an eye on the time towards the end of the talk so you know if it does look like it's running over you know what time you have to leave by.  Maybe try and get an aisle seat or near the exit so you don't get caught up in the queue going out.