LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

1 minute ago, etmuse said:

It's intended more as a 'supplementary' list rather than a replacement - not so good for spotting gaps or clashes, but easier when you just can't find the guest you want on the big timetable

Yes, I got what you were doing and appreciate your effort. Now... get cracking on the chronological one, would you!?:P

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This.

And photoshoot tickets have always been limited. Certain People may have an insanely high Limit never before seen. But technically all shoots have a cap.

Just to add to all the replies on this topic, in terms of it only being a 5 minute shoot, bear in mind it does literally take seconds to have your picture taken and for it to be produced.

7 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Considering travel time from Heathrow I strongly recommend to you to take your bags to the venue. I don't think you will make it if you stop at the Hotel first.

The upgrade Deadline for photos expired over 2 weeks ago.

6 hours ago, Stassy said:

Will you have to go through passport control/collect luggage as that will add to your time?  The fastest journey time from Heathrow to Olympia is just under 1 hour via tube, that's assuming everything is running on time.

Heathrow Express will get you to Paddington in 15 minutes, then you will need to get either a bus (27) OR tube(circle/district) and bus (28/10/27/9) OR tube (circle/district) and walk from High Street Kensington which will take about 20/30 minutes.

You won't have time to go to your hotel first.

If there is no option to upgrade Lloyd's photo with the Delorean and I do not arrive on time, is there also no option to make the photo on Sunday?

The flight lands at Heathrow at 8.30, do you think that with UBER I will arrive on time? Is there a place in the convention center where to leave the bags?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, gackty said:

If there is no option to upgrade Lloyd's photo with the Delorean and I do not arrive on time, is there also no option to make the photo on Sunday?

The flight lands at Heathrow at 8.30, do you think that with UBER I will arrive on time? Is there a place in the convention center where to leave the bags?

Thank you.

You can't swap days with shoots either I'm afraid. London traffic can be pretty bad so there's no guarantee you'll make it by car either, but I'm not sure on that. There are cloakrooms where you can pay for them to look after your bag. They are marked on the layout with coat hangers.

1 minute ago, D4vem88 said:

Also, isn't there that Lomdon bike ride event the same weekend? Not sure if it's Saturday or Sunday, but I imagine that may cause some road disrution? I think a few forum members mentioned it last year.

A few have mentioned it this year too, with this thread being the most recent:

14 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You can't swap days with shoots either I'm afraid. London traffic can be pretty bad so there's no guarantee you'll make it by car either, but I'm not sure on that. There are cloakrooms where you can pay for them to look after your bag. They are marked on the layout with coat hangers.

Another Thing to consider... Hand luggage only or will you have to wait for your bags? Cause if you have to wait I have seen that taking 45 minutes as well...

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Another Thing to consider... Hand luggage only or will you have to wait for your bags? Cause if you have to wait I have seen that taking 45 minutes as well...

We carry hand luggage.
If there is no delay, we arrive in London at 8.30. Pass the customs control, take the tube and get to Olympia ... Do you see it possible or better try to change tickets with someone who has the photo on Sunday?
Thanks for the help, we really do not know what to do to not lose the photo.

2 minutes ago, gackty said:

We carry hand luggage.
If there is no delay, we arrive in London at 8.30. Pass the customs control, take the tube and get to Olympia ... Do you see it possible or better try to change tickets with someone who has the photo on Sunday?
Thanks for the help, we really do not know what to do to not lose the photo.

Photo tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, so you won't be able to swap them with someone else I'm afraid.

Please can you help as I have a number of clashes, I have photo shoots for the following:-

Alan Tudyk – batch 2

Christopher Lloyd with Delorean – batch 4

Mads Mikkelsen – batch 2

Bernard Cribbins – batch 1

Given the schedule with batch numbers, I have potentially got 3 of these between 5 and 6pm, so:-

1 - Would it be possible to see if I can do the Alan Tudyk one AM (although for batch 2 it says I may not get in this one).

2 – Bernard Cribbins 11:05 – 11:45 and Delorean at 10:45 – 11:45 with batch 4, seems unlikely I can do both of these, but if I do the Bernard Cribbins one first then see if can squeeze onto end of the Delorean shoot - but may have to do this later.

3 – In which case then have Delorean (batch 4) and Mads (batch 2) at 5-6pm – should I go to Mads first with batch 2, then hopefully will have time for the other?

Is this a suitable plan to fit all 4 in? Just need to fit all the autographs in between then! Looking forward to my first LFCC in a while!

4 minutes ago, spuda1 said:

Please can you help as I have a number of clashes, I have photo shoots for the following:-

Alan Tudyk – batch 2

Christopher Lloyd with Delorean – batch 4

Mads Mikkelsen – batch 2

Bernard Cribbins – batch 1

Given the schedule with batch numbers, I have potentially got 3 of these between 5 and 6pm, so:-

1 - Would it be possible to see if I can do the Alan Tudyk one AM (although for batch 2 it says I may not get in this one).

2 – Bernard Cribbins 11:05 – 11:45 and Delorean at 10:45 – 11:45 with batch 4, seems unlikely I can do both of these, but if I do the Bernard Cribbins one first then see if can squeeze onto end of the Delorean shoot - but may have to do this later.

3 – In which case then have Delorean (batch 4) and Mads (batch 2) at 5-6pm – should I go to Mads first with batch 2, then hopefully will have time for the other?

Is this a suitable plan to fit all 4 in? Just need to fit all the autographs in between then! Looking forward to my first LFCC in a while!

This should be doable. Go to Bernard first, then probably Christopher. Let them know you have a clash and they will do their best to get you through quick. Then go to Alan and do the same, before hopefully making it to Mads on time. You could try to get yourself through Alan in the AM if you let the crew know you have a 3 way clash in the PM and they may be able to help, no guarantees though. Mads, Alan, and Christopher's shoots are fairly long so with the help of the crew, I'd think it could be done.

23 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

The car from Harry Potter, The Phelps Twins and Mark Williams are doing special shoots with it as well.

Sorry if this has been asked but is the Ford Anglia photo shoot without any special guests just a pay at the area thing like the emperor's throne last year?

45 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Sorry if this has been asked but is the Ford Anglia photo shoot without any special guests just a pay at the area thing like the emperor's throne last year?

Yes, yes it is.

Edited by Raylenth

Right, another 1 here, sorry. In case we don't get Zoë Wanamaker in her Saturday AM shoot, there's her 13:40 shoot, we have batch 3 for her and batch 1 for Chris Judge at 13:45, I'm right in thinking Zoë first, then Chris?