LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

Just now, chrisrowe said:

Thanks, so as a Diamond Pass holder I _have_ to have tombstone photos with both? That's a little annoying it's not mentioned anywhere, I thought the point of spending 4x the price was to have the ability to be a little more flexible with the photo? I've now found the other spreadsheet that's mentioned with the Alpha page and that shows there are a few slots that say "All" groups, does Diamond not come under All?

Can I purchase upgrades/tickets on the day for a photo in the DeLorean with Christopher/Tom or their combined shoot?

It's clearly mentioned in the list of what is included in the passes on the store. The passes are designed to guarantee certain packages, there is no mention of flexibility. As stated before the only shoots included in the Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson Diamond passes are the Tombstone ones, so they would not be classified as 'All' in any other shoot.

The passes are not upgradable so if you want any of the other shoots, you will have to buy them on top of the pass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, etmuse said:

Updated excel sheet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bweni_nzE1FbZnRqMWRZWUVaTjg/view?usp=drivesdk

'Alpha' sheet is whole schedule  (now including talks) by guest name

Day sheets have schedule for that day sorted by area and time

Hi

Once again fantastic work but I can't seem to open the file like your last one , I managed to download that in a PDF format , god knows how lol.

When you say alpha sheet is the full schedule , is there separate day sheets as well for each day as all I get is one file that I can't open , don't have excel.

Please help.

5 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Hi

Once again fantastic work but I can't seem to open the file like your last one , I managed to download that in a PDF format , god knows how lol.

When you say alpha sheet is the full schedule , is there separate day sheets as well for each day as all I get is one file that I can't open , don't have excel.

Please help.

I know. Awesome right? There were tabs in the spreadsheet for the days.

I have a Diamond Pass for Pamela Anderson and Tom Wilson and am only attending on the Sunday.  I have seen that the Tom Wilson Tombstone photoshoot clashes with the Pamela Anderson talk.  (Tom Wilson Tombstone Photoshoot 2.20pm - 2.35pm and PA talk  2.10 to 2.55)

Am I right in saying I simply have to pick one of them to miss and I cannot change the Tom Wilson photo to a different one such as the stand alone picture with him which is at 1.40 to 2.05?

37 minutes ago, Dukedwarfer said:

I have a Diamond Pass for Pamela Anderson and Tom Wilson and am only attending on the Sunday.  I have seen that the Tom Wilson Tombstone photoshoot clashes with the Pamela Anderson talk.  (Tom Wilson Tombstone Photoshoot 2.20pm - 2.35pm and PA talk  2.10 to 2.55)

Am I right in saying I simply have to pick one of them to miss and I cannot change the Tom Wilson photo to a different one such as the stand alone picture with him which is at 1.40 to 2.05?

You cannot change the photo Duke.  YOu may have to slip out of the talk for 10 minutes, speak to the crew at the shoot and tell them you need to get back to the talk.

What really grinds my gears here is the issue of the timetable for Saturday ...... Benedict talk and the only photo shoot for Conleth Hill are on at the same time.

Most people will be diamond pass holders for both of these guests so why should they have to leave a paid for £25 talk early to get their diamond pass photo with Conleth Hill ?

This really is unfair to be honest and if I had known this earlier I would of purchased a Benedict pass without the talk and saved £25 ! 

22 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

What really grinds my gears here is the issue of the timetable for Saturday ...... Benedict talk and the only photo shoot for Conleth Hill are on at the same time.

Most people will be diamond pass holders for both of these guests so why should they have to leave a paid for £25 talk early to get their diamond pass photo with Conleth Hill ?

This really is unfair to be honest and if I had known this earlier I would of purchased a Benedict pass without the talk and saved £25 ! 

This has been addressed before Bingo, the day only guests have to be put somewhere and they cannot take into account every combination of passes that attendees have I'm afraid.  They have to do what works best for the schedule.  I contest that most people have that have BC have Conleth as well, certainly out of all the schedule question's I've answered that combination actually didn't factor in that often.  I'm sure many have, but equally many won't as well.  

You can leave the Benedict talk a little early, you'll get to see most of it and can hurry over to make the end of the shoot.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

Clashes happen unfortunately just due to the amount of guests and time available in the day. SM do their best not to clash two actors that are connected in any way so that people that may have both can do everything, but as far as I know Benedict and Conleth don't have any sort of connection, so I don't understand your comment that most people will have both? There are some people who will not buy any photoshoots before the schedule is released for reasons like this but then there is the chance that the shoots could sell out and they miss them entirely. 

• Like 2

All well and good mate saying leave the talk early but I paid £25 for this talk fella and I would like to listen to it all.

As I mentioned before would it be to much trouble to put missi pyle before Conleth and give people that extra 20 mins to make the Conleth shoot who have both diamonds ?

After all these diamond tickets are not cheap so why should we miss any of what we paid for ?

Sorry buddy just feel a little bitter about this and I may as well got a standard photo for Conleth and a late batch number to go to the end of the shoot and saved money on the diamond.

1 hour ago, Bingo Boy said:

All well and good mate saying leave the talk early but I paid £25 for this talk fella and I would like to listen to it all.

As I mentioned before would it be to much trouble to put missi pyle before Conleth and give people that extra 20 mins to make the Conleth shoot who have both diamonds ?

After all these diamond tickets are not cheap so why should we miss any of what we paid for ?

Sorry buddy just feel a little bitter about this and I may as well got a standard photo for Conleth and a late batch number to go to the end of the shoot and saved money on the diamond.

I don't know what else can be said that other people have not already said but...

These things sadly happen, especially if guests are only there one day. BC is doing loads on Saturday, so the chances are something was always going to clash with something else. This is particularly true given the sharp increase of diamond pass guests this year (at least pre cancellations). More diamond guests likely mean way more talks and popular photoshoots (as these are common sights when 'big' guests attend) and multiple passes for those who want to and can afford it,  showmasters cannot simple account for all those possible combinations and avoid clashes. Perhaps they could swap the missy pyle and coneleth hill shoots around (I haven't checked the schedule), but then those who have booked her tickets would have the issue instead of you. I've also seen people (not necessarily you) say that it's bad because those two activities are saturday only, so they should just swap the shoot with a guest who is there all weekend. But then people who have the saturday shoot for that weekend guest may miss out. There is physically no right solution. Perhaps SM have a reason for scheduling coneleth in at that time (lunch breaks, autograph times etc). Don't get me wrong, I know exactly how you feel. Last year I had to miss out on the Mads talk that I was really looking forward to, to go to a dave gibbons talk and limited signing that was only on that day. Unfortunatly when you buy these things before the show, you run these risks. It's about going from here, and making the most of your day regardless. I decided to go to the Dave Gibbons talk, and had an absolute blast! Likewise, you likely only need to leave the BC talk 5 minutes early, as I believe that gives you 10 minutes to get the Conleth picture. Yes it's not quite what you paid for and I understand that, but it's better than having a clash that forces you to miss the whole thing, or miss getting a good seat on the front row. You can still go and have a great time and hear him talk. You'll just miss a couple of the final questions. It could really be a lot worse

• Like 4

I have a Batch 3 for Matt Lucas on the Sunday, but it appears to clash with both the Matthew Waterhouse and Louise Jameson shoots.  Is it best to turn up at the beginning of Matt's shoot or after the end of Louise's? Bearing in mind there is only five minute leeway between the end of Louise's shoot and the end of Matt's.

Edited by terryrfrancis

13 hours ago, etmuse said:

Updated excel sheet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bweni_nzE1FbZnRqMWRZWUVaTjg/view?usp=drivesdk

'Alpha' sheet is whole schedule  (now including talks) by guest name

Day sheets have schedule for that day sorted by area and time

Can I count on this spreadsheet to be accurate? I'm batch 7 for Christopher Lloyd with the DeLorean shoot on Saturday - could I come in for either shoot?

1 hour ago, Anaxim said:

Can I count on this spreadsheet to be accurate? I'm batch 7 for Christopher Lloyd with the DeLorean shoot on Saturday - could I come in for either shoot?

Etmuse worked from the published schedule. So yes, this is accurate as of schedule Version 6.

You can come any time after your Batch was called. So if you are being called in the morning session no Problem going in the afternoon. With Batch 7 you'd be more towards the end of the morning one though I think.

6 hours ago, Bingo Boy said:

I'm truly sorry you have that clash. But what tenaciouspirit said is correct. Unfortunately with a Show that size clashes are unavoidable. If Conleth and Missi are switched the Missi People suffer.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Etmuse worked from the published schedule. So yes, this is accurate as of schedule Version 6.

You can come any time after your Batch was called. So if you are being called in the morning session no Problem going in the afternoon. With Batch 7 you'd be more towards the end of the morning one though I think.

OK, thank you. So I can count on getting my photo taken at the PM shoot if it is the only one I can arrive to, correct?

4 hours ago, terryrfrancis said:

I have a Batch 3 for Matt Lucas on the Sunday, but it appears to clash with both the Matthew Waterhouse and Louise Jameson shoots.  Is it best to turn up at the beginning of Matt's shoot or after the end of Louise's? Bearing in mind there is only five minute leeway between the end of Louise's shoot and the end of Matt's.

Matthew Waterhouse, Matt Lucas, Louise Jamison or Matthew Waterhouse, Louise Jamison and then Matt Lucas are your best options, Terry. :smile: