LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

25 minutes ago, spengler said:

The update still shows Diamonds for Tom Wilson Saturday at 12.30 booth D. Can someone confirm if this is 100% correct or we need to go to the tombstone shoot green screen area at 15.05 which doesnt mention diamonds?

Honestly I would go to the tombstone area. If you look on the other days, it makes no mention of diamonds for the regular photoshoot (probably because there's only one shoot so no need to specify). Therefore logically, if anyone were looking for their photo on that day, they would automatically go to the green screen area, there would be no reason for them to go to a regular shoot. I would therefore expect them all to be in that area. It is likely a typo. But hopefully mods can clarify

If that makes sense? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Honestly I would go to the tombstone area. If you look on the other days, it makes no mention of diamonds for the regular photoshoot (probably because there's only one shoot so no need to specify). Therefore logically, if anyone were looking for their photo on that day, they would automatically go to the green screen area, there would be no reason for them to go to a regular shoot. I would therefore expect them all to be in that area. It is likely a typo. But hopefully mods can clarify

If that makes sense? 

Thanks. Yes it does make total sense. QS mentioned that too. Just thought it'd state it on the schedule. Working out my day. Not that I'm stressing or anything :unsure:

• Like 1

Good Morning!

I've never been to a Con this big; for some of these photos (specifically the one with the Emperor's Throne/Ian McDiarmid and Christopher Lloyd with the DeLeoren), is it best to pre-purchase OR would it be slow on Sunday enough to be able to just queue up and get a photo? I know the Emperor's Chair is only there on Saturday, so two questions.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Kurt

Just now, kurt5499 said:

Good Morning!

I've never been to a Con this big; for some of these photos (specifically the one with the Emperor's Throne/Ian McDiarmid and Christopher Lloyd with the DeLeoren), is it best to pre-purchase OR would it be slow on Sunday enough to be able to just queue up and get a photo? I know the Emperor's Chair is only there on Saturday, so two questions.

Thanks

Kurt

You can't buy the photo shoot at the photo shoot area, you have to go the the sales desk or buy online. It is always best to pre-purchase in case they run out of tickets, but you can always buy at the venue. Don't know how big the queues will be; in 2014 they were horrendous but they have since made it possible to buy online even during the event, so the sales desk queues have shrunk considerably.

3 minutes ago, kurt5499 said:

Good Morning!

Thanks

Kurt

Just now, whitewillow said:

You can't buy the photo shoot at the photo shoot area, you have to go the the sales desk or buy online. It is always best to pre-purchase in case they run out of tickets, but you can always buy at the venue. Don't know how big the queues will be; in 2014 they were horrendous but they have since made it possible to buy online even during the event, so the sales desk queues have shrunk considerably.

The only ones you can by at the area are the green screen & prop shoots where it's just you in them, mind, though. :smile:

8 minutes ago, spengler said:

Thanks. Yes it does make total sense. QS mentioned that too. Just thought it'd state it on the schedule. Working out my day. Not that I'm stressing or anything :unsure:

The Tombstone shoot is a Diamond exclusive, this is why nothing is mentioned. Sorry if this wasn't clear last time this was answered.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, spengler said:

Please also make it available as an excel file. Theres too much info to make it readable on a4 printout thanks.

Erin did the Excel files and is doing this in her spare time. I'm afraid you will have to wait til she has a free Minute.

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Erin did the Excel files and is doing this in her spare time. I'm afraid you will have to wait til she has a free Minute.

Thanks QS. Yes the other excel files were really useful thanks. I was just after an excel file instead of a jpeg of the whole schedule. That way i can just delete anything i dont have planned.

Ps thanks ref tombstone shoot.

ok minor clash on sunday now

Natalie Dormer : 13:40 to 14:20  PHOTO B *BATCH  3*

Kevin Smith Diamond Pass Talk  13:55 till 14:35 main stage  .

to me it looks like im going to miss a bit of kevin smith .. any ideas ? im up for any ideas but ?

if i bought the diamond pass (which i have considered but would be last resort  )... could i use my diamond pass shoot and other shoot at the same time ?

10 minutes ago, vashete said:

Hi,

can the diamond passes arrive a little bit late of the scheduled hour? I take a bus at 7:00 just to try to arrive, but i don't know if i'm going to be at 10:20 for Kevin Smith.

thanks for your help!!

you can go anytime after your number is called whilst that guest is having their shoot

With the new schedule now up I have another question :P I have the SOA Bike shoot on sunday which is almost at the same time as Matt Lucas' Photos...but I am gold...so would I manage both? And if so any idea to which I should go first? I havent bought a photo for Matt yet..I can't squeeze him in on Saturday so that would be my only chance

18 minutes ago, vashete said:

Hi,

can the diamond passes arrive a little bit late of the scheduled hour? I take a bus at 7:00 just to try to arrive, but i don't know if i'm going to be at 10:20 for Kevin Smith.

thanks for your help!!

you can go anytime after your number is called whilst that guest is having their shoot

3 minutes ago, Neganswife said:

With the new schedule now up I have another question :P I have the SOA Bike shoot on sunday which is almost at the same time as Matt Lucas' Photos...but I am gold...so would I manage both? And if so any idea to which I should go first? I havent bought a photo for Matt yet..I can't squeeze him in on Saturday so that would be my only chance

Just show the crew your clash at whichever you go to first and they'll hurry you though, although they are both running for a long time, so you should be fine.

18 minutes ago, vashete said:

Hi,

thanks for your help!!

You can join join the queue anytime after your ticket has been called, for the diamonds this is first so you can join whenever. But you MUST be there within the timeframe shown for the shoot. If you are late then the guest will have left the shoot area and you will not get another chance unless they have a second shoot later in the day.