LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It's stated in the shop that you can miss shoots if you only go for the afternoon ticket.

Sorry, but if we add any more fine print we're reaching booklet size soon. Not all guests do shoots all days, and not all guests do split shoots either. This would be a logistical nightmare.

You can try contacting the store. But as the blurb about missing shoots is there I don't think anything can be done.

Ok I'll get her to do that. Thank you for getting back to me quickly

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, harbinger said:

I have a ticket for the Alien talk, which is at 10am on Saturday. Doors open at 9am, and I just have regular entry, no diamond pass. Will I get in in time for the talk?

Yes, the queues move generally quite quick.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Just now, harbinger said:

I have a ticket for the Alien talk, which is at 10am on Saturday. Doors open at 9am, and I just have regular entry, no diamond pass. Will I get in in time for the talk?

Yes. Once the doors are open it will be quite quick to get everyone through into the building :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt Thornton said:

I have a Diamond Pass Photoshoots with Christopher Lloyd and Alan Tudyk on Saturday which unfortunately clash. In which order should I go to which booth? Or would it be wiser if I go to the Christopher Lloyd Photoshoot in morning and the Alan Tudyk in the afternoon?

There isn't any issues with either Matt - they are both lengthy sessions.  As you are diamond you can do either and then just go and join the queue for the other after.  Seeing as Christophers is first maybe do that one then Alan but if you prefer the other way around that's fine as well.

48 minutes ago, GoldenGrego said:

Oh god :( Our big ones are RDA and Steven Yeun and they both have photoshoots just as we arrive :( 

Go to the RDA shoot first, then to the Steven Yeun.  If you have batch 3 or higher for Steven, you'll be in his PM shoot anyway so the clash will disappear

:thumbup:

Two questions if I may

1 - where is the batch number on the diamond pass ticket? I can't see it on mine.

2 - any chance of a schedule by guest, so we know when a guest will be away from the signing table, at lunch etc? 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

Two questions if I may

1 - where is the batch number on the diamond pass ticket? I can't see it on mine.

2 - any chance of a schedule by guest, so we know when a guest will be away from the signing table, at lunch etc? 

1. Your diamond number will be printed on the pass itself, there is no batch number per say

2. There will be no additional schedules, lunch breaks are published on here.  If a guest is not on lunch or at a photo or talk they will be signing.

2 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

Two questions if I may

1. Diamond Passes have no batches, only numbers. Which you will find out when you pick up the ticket.

2. No, sorry. Lunch breaks are only noted at the signing lines.

7 minutes ago, etmuse said:

as promised earlier: spreadsheet with photo times alphabetically by guest (good for finding the times, less good for spotting clashes!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JPtjsacInwEuNYsoqlZykaARvkhofttaX56p2eqM6Qc/edit?usp=sharing

Legend :) I had a few times 5 minutes out and this has helped a lot 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Lenasbitch92 said:

Legend :) I had a few times 5 minutes out and this has helped a lot 

I have literally been doing this since the schedule was posted... And now I can perhaps sleep!

• Like 4

• Moderators
Just now, Bingo Boy said:

Awesome work , thank you kindly and very much appreciated.

Will you update if any changes ?

Yes, I'll update with changes - might not be immediate when they're made but I'll check every day or two at least and make sure it's as up to date as possible next Thursday.

• Like 1

Just a heads up, guests are signing till 6 correct.... Got a Mads Mikkelsen diamond for Saturday, his photoshoot is 5 to 6, meaning he won't sign after that, the diamond pass for Mads allows me to get his signature on Sunday right? (As I wish to get the photoshoot itself signed) As I remember correctly won't be able to do that with Benedict, Saturday diamond for Benedict are for photo and autos

Edited by mrvega

1 minute ago, mrvega said:

Just a heads up, guests are signing till 6 correct.... Got a Mads Mikkelsen diamond for Saturday, his photoshoot is 5 to 6, meaning he won't sign after that, the diamond pass for Mads allows me to get his signature on Sunday right? As I remember correctly won't be able to do that with Benedict, Saturday diamond for Benedict are for photo and autos

Generally correct Mr Vega, sometimes a guest may leave a little early if they haven't had anyone come up for a while so it's not advisable to leave autos right to the end if you can get them earlier but theoretically they do sign until 6pm.  As Mads is there for the whole weekend you can collect your auto any time/day after your number has been called.  BC's Diamonds are day specific yes sou you can't use it on the next day.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, etmuse said:

as promised earlier: spreadsheet with photo times alphabetically by guest (good for finding the times, less good for spotting clashes!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JPtjsacInwEuNYsoqlZykaARvkhofttaX56p2eqM6Qc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you! This can also help to figure out when a guest is signing :D Awesome job!

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Evening all. What did i miss?

Not much mate. A little hysterics here and there but noting that can't be sorted.

My 35 photoshoots (so far) are gonna be done quite easily (and still no Gold Pass)

• Like 1