LFCC 2017 Floorplan

1 minute ago, etmuse said:

Places to store bags. I believe it's about  £1/2 per item depending on the size of item

Awesome. Thanks. :)

Does this usually get quite busy!? (esp on the Saturday) Like, if I go to pick my bag up at about 6pmish, would I be waiting major long (over 15-mins)!? (as a rule of thumb)

23 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

6 pm would be closing, so that should be more busy than usual.

We never waited more than 5 minutes max, but I've never used it at the busy times.

Thanks

6pm will deffo be the latest. Depending on what time my Cumberbatch and Sheppard photos are taken. It may even be around 5.45pm. Though if the wait isn't over 20-mins... then I should be fine :)

Afternoon all

just a quick one and not sure if already asked here so please accept my apologies in advance if this has been asked already. 

I see photo area a,b,c and d are all next to the main stage. Will the stage be cornered off from their queuing area of these photo areas? Many complaints in previous years that anyone could wonder in during a talk. Last year ended up with loads of people listening and watching talks they hadn't paid for 

thanks 

17 minutes ago, kamikazemonkey said:

Afternoon all

just a quick one and not sure if already asked here so please accept my apologies in advance if this has been asked already. 

I see photo area a,b,c and d are all next to the main stage. Will the stage be cornered off from their queuing area of these photo areas? Many complaints in previous years that anyone could wonder in during a talk. Last year ended up with loads of people listening and watching talks they hadn't paid for 

thanks 

I'm sure Queen said somewhere that had been addressed Kamikaze

Is this similar to last years layout?

I absolutely loved & praised last years layout compared to 2015's & hoped for similar as last year going forward.  It seems to be from what I can remember of last years pic.

6 hours ago, TMW_1987 said:

Is this similar to last years layout?

I absolutely loved & praised last years layout compared to 2015's & hoped for similar as last year going forward.  It seems to be from what I can remember of last years pic.

Yes, it's very similar to last year.

Forgive me for the odd question - I've never actually been to the Olympia before and this is my first LFCC. How far roughly is the walk from photo area C to photo area F?

I can see from the plans that they are at different ends of the hall. I've got photoshoots that slightly overlap so want to make sure I plan it right!

5 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

Forgive me for the odd question - I've never actually been to the Olympia before and this is my first LFCC. How far roughly is the walk from photo area C to photo area F?

I can see from the plans that they are at different ends of the hall. I've got photoshoots that slightly overlap so want to make sure I plan it right!

I think around 5 minutes or so. But that really depends on traffic flow at the time of your shoot.

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

I think around 5 minutes or so. But that really depends on traffic flow at the time of your shoot.

Thank you, I'll need to be over at Photo Area F for around 4:45 so hoping it may have quietened down by then!

16 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

Thank you, I'll need to be over at Photo Area F for around 4:45 so hoping it may have quietened down by then!

Just walk it at some point if you have a moment Lokinestro, that's my best suggestion.

• Like 1

Are all of the guests going to be in the guest hall? Or might some of the bigger guests like Natalie Dormer, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher LLoyd be put somewhere different out of the way? I want to make sure I go to the right place to get VQ tickets for them on Saturday morning. 

55 minutes ago, para50 said:

Are all of the guests going to be in the guest hall? Or might some of the bigger guests like Natalie Dormer, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher LLoyd be put somewhere different out of the way? I want to make sure I go to the right place to get VQ tickets for them on Saturday morning. 

They should all be in roughly the same area Para, if you look at the plan some are located by the main stage as well.