LFCC 2017 Floorplan

Just now, one of vicky's bfs said:

No rush at all, but last year someone (Raylenth?) posted a great Google Earth photo of where the entrances were, could that be done again and put in the first post as some people may not know which end to head to from the station.

It's in the FAQ and has been since it was pinned ;)

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, one of vicky's bfs said:

I looked when it first went up, so has possibly been updated with that which I didn't spot. Thanks.

Actually it's not any more since Photobucketed crapped all over their users.  It will need to be uploaded to another hosting site,

• Like 1

I've just tried to get it off my photobucket account so I can at least send it to you but it won't even let me do that now.  I cannot tell you the rage I'm feeling towards them at the moment.  If I manage it Queen I will send it to you.

So, a quick question, because i don't understand the difference between : the main entrance and the "Diamond and Goldpass collection".

Is the goldpass collection outside the building ?

To enter the show on friday, where I go ? Do I pick my gold pass and my diamonds passes at the same time ? or I have to queue twice ? ( and Three to enter the show)

Thanks for your answers :-)

14 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Is the goldpass collection outside the building ?

No, it's inside the building.

14 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

To enter the show on friday, where I go ? Do I pick my gold pass and my diamonds passes at the same time ? or I have to queue twice ? ( and Three to enter the show)

You enter the building with everyone else (Just follow the crowd and hope you aren't following each other. lol) (The image that we had was screwed up thanks to photobucket, but there should be a new one coming in the FAQ) and after having your ticket scanned, then you can collect your passes by the looks of things.

Edited by wjbleming

My assumption is, and it will be confirmed/unconfirmed when the collection details are sent out, is that we are all queueing in the same hall this year.  They will have separate designed lines for general people and gold pass people and there will be a desk set up in there for Diamond collection.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

My assumption is, and it will be confirmed/unconfirmed when the collection details are sent out, is that we are all queueing in the same hall this year.  They will have separate designed lines for general people and gold pass people and there will be a desk set up in there for Diamond collection.

That why I'm afraid, if the diamond pass pick up is outside with general queue.

Goldpass holder will have no benefit to enter 5min early, there will be queuing a long time to pick up diamond pass.

I hope SM give the diamond passes with the gold pass (in the same line of the goldpass pickup)

8 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Goldpass holder will have no benefit to enter 5min early, there will be queuing a long time to pick up diamond pass.

I hope SM give the diamond passes with the gold pass (in the same line of the goldpass pickup)

I've not been to LFCC before so I might be wrong, but I don't see why you couldn't collect your gold pass first, go inside and use your 5 minute advantage to get your VQ tickets, and then go back out to get your diamond passes? This sounds like it would work unless you're planning to use your diamond passes in the first few minutes after opening.

Edited by The Pink Lady
Typo

8 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

Just now, The Pink Lady said:

I've not been to LFCC before do I might be wrong, but I don't see why you couldn't collect your gold pass first, go inside and use your 5 minute advantage to get your VQ tickets, and then go back out to get your diamond passes? This sounds like it would work unless you're planning to use your diamond passes in the first few minutes after opening.

John, Gold pass members will be let in early - I imaging they will open one shutter to let the Golds through then when the time is up open the others and let Generals in.  Diamond collection was the same last year, you can collect on Thursday or you had to go and collect them separately from the Gold queue anyway.  As Pink says, if it's open prior to 9 am you leave and rejoin the queue to collect it or just come back.

1 minute ago, The Pink Lady said:

I've not been to LFCC before do I might be wrong, but I don't see why you couldn't collect your gold pass first, go inside and use your 5 minute advantage to get your VQ tickets, and then go back out to get your diamond passes? This sounds like it would work unless you're planning to use your diamond passes in the first few minutes after opening.

Because, there is a lot of people at LFFC :-) (you will see :p)

My hope is there will not too much people on friday to do  what you just said.

And yes, I need one of my diamonds passes early on friday, for a photoshoot with Tom Wilson.

1 hour ago, john.bttf said:

Because, there is a lot of people at LFFC :-) (you will see :p)

My hope is there will not too much people on friday to do  what you just said.

And yes, I need one of my diamonds passes early on friday, for a photoshoot with Tom Wilson.

The tombstone shoot (which is the one included in the diamond pass) is at 12.10, not that early really?