LFCC 2017 Floorplan

• Showmasters Admin

We are happy to be able to share with you our floorplan for this year's London Film & Comic Con summer event!

We hope to have our schedule up by tomorrow afternoon, so until then please take notice of the photo areas and stages, ready for the all important planning of your activities!

256cj80.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
1 minute ago, fissijo said:

This might be (and probably is) a dumb question but...

Where's the entrance? I can't see it labelled.

The big hall on the ground floor called main entrance is the queue hall and entrance is on the side of that

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Ground floor, entire large back hall labelled 'Main Entrance'

Just now, etmuse said:

The big hall on the ground floor called main entrance is the queue hall and entrance is on the side of that

Thanks, I spotted it on third look at the image and rightly feel very dumb now!

(Had been looking round the edges mostly for it!)

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As the Diamond and Gold pass collection is marked as being in the Main Entrance hall, I'm assuming this means that the Gold pass queue is in that hall this year?

I'd say that seems like a valid assumption. (Allows gold pass holders to access diamond pass pickup before opening which I believe was a point of complaint last year)

Just now, etmuse said:

I'd say that seems like a valid assumption. (Allows gold pass holders to access diamond pass pickup before opening which I believe was a point of complaint last year)

Also we were a bit far from the guest area to pick up VQs early, so this is much better!

• Like 2