Guest Cancellation - Marc Blucas

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in work commitments Marc Blucas is no longer able to attend our London Film & Comic Con event. We wish him the best for his current project.

Any photo sessions purchased will be refunded in the next 7 days. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Gutted :( I was really hoping the 20th anniversary would be THE year for finally expanding my collection as I'm still missing so many (especially with Boreanaz and Sarah Michelle Gellar doing conventions). Really hoping Showmasters is trying to get one more main cast member (Anthony Head, Amber Benson, Emma Caulfield or - dare I dream - Michelle Trachtenberg would be more than welcome) to join Alysson Hannigan (and Alexis Denisof).

• Like 4

Gutted. I was looking forward to meeting him. Now we are left with only two Buffy guests on the 20th anniversary of the show. Please SM get someone from the main cast to replace him. Anthony Head, Eliza Dushku, Charisma Carpenter... basically anyone from the main cast will do. Buffy definitely deserves more recognition this year.

• Like 2