Pokemon Go

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Might do so myself, would be better if the WiFi reaches that far. lol Just don't go shouting things like "OHMIGOD, THERE'S A [enter a rare Pokémon here]!" You might cause a stampede. :lol:

you ever heard of the theory that if someone/something tells you not to do something you want to do it more? like if you see a sign saying "wet paint. do not touch" you just have to touch it to see if it really is wet or not.... yeah... im getting that feeling right now regarding your post :D

I'll probably have it on most of the time to get those precious steps! It'll be nice to see some different pokemon too, I live by a large Uni campus, which is all wifi connected. That's great for pokemon go, but it means I practically just play there all the time, so all the pokemon are the same!

How to waltz through a Cast Member Entrance on Pokemon Go.

1. "ooooh... Bayleef."

2. see open door

3. stare on phone

4. Keep walking

That will only walk though if whoever is at the entrance is not doing their Job. So no one try this at LFACC please.

24 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Stampede is too tame. I think the venue might not survive that. :P

I actually saw one even. For real. Just de-spawned the second I tried to pull it in. I was not a happy chappie.

seriously?! wow. unlucky

i had a blissey on the nearby a few weeks back but couldnt find it

31 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

seriously?! wow. unlucky

i had a blissey on the nearby a few weeks back but couldnt find it

Yes, seriously. We came running from 12 miles away when got the alert and just narrowly missed it.

28 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

My bro actually caught a Charizard a few months ago.... it's CP was 30... :lol:

And I thought ours with 191 was bad. :lol: I have a 314 CP Venusaur too.

Better News was that I only realized yesterday that Walt Disney World (where I will be in November) is not a Tauros Region, but a Corsola Region. Yay me! ^^

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

And I thought ours with 191 was bad. :lol:

Yeah, he went through his 'I got a Charizard' phase for a while after that. :lol:

In other catches, I did manage a Tyrannitar up the street from me with a CP of around 1150 or so. ^_^

2 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

was just reading, how Pokemon Go has been linked to armed muggings, where thieves use the game to trap unsuspecting victims.

I had posted it in the other thread I think. Here in the place I live Police was called on unsuspecting Players because someone got scared People were "sneaking around their house."

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes, seriously. We came running from 12 miles away when got the alert and just narrowly missed it.

And I thought ours with 191 was bad. :lol: I have a 314 CP Venusaur too.

Better News was that I only realized yesterday that Walt Disney World (where I will be in November) is not a Tauros Region, but a Corsola Region. Yay me! ^^

QS, I may be wrong on this, but I believe I read that because of its geographical location (on the border of the particular longitude and latitude values) it is possible to catch not only corsola, but also tauros and even a heracross in orlando

Also I have a cp 14 jumpluff, which is meant to be a third stage evolution

Edited by tenaciouspirit

1 hour ago, CrazyHorses said:

was just reading, how Pokemon Go has been linked to armed muggings, where thieves use the game to trap unsuspecting victims.

shhhhh! dont tell everyone! i was going to lure everyone in and then steal all their photo op tickets!

Mum and I will be online wifi/connection allowing on Friday, with me flying solo Saturday. 

A quick look on London PoGo map shows there is at least one gym at/near the Olympia, here's hoping for some decent boss raids in the duration. Would be nice not to struggle to get help with the higher tiers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tenaciouspirit said:

QS, I may be wrong on this, but I believe I read that because of its geographical location (on the border of the particular longitude and latitude values) it is possible to catch not only corsola, but also tauros and even a heracross in orlando

Also I have a cp 14 jumpluff, which is meant to be a third stage evolution

Oh thank you. I had no idea Heracross may be a possibility. I got a number of Tauros last year in California. Wouldn't refuse more though. Would be useful if we ever get to trade.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm through my 9th now. Tyrannitar is one *self censored* to fight.

We got about 2/3's of the way to getting one with just three of us locally, would be awesome to have a bigger group and actually stand a chance of taking it down. 

Successfully completed one at the weekend (Rhydon), living out of the city makes it hard to get a group together with enough time. 

For Tyrannitar five players will do if the levels are high enough. If all are 30 plus you won't have any issues. 2/3 with three people is impressive.

We've beat a Snorlax with four.

Venusaur is horrible, we needed seven for that one.

Haven't tried Rhydon or the other level 4 bosses yet. No one wants to use passes on them.