Forum Posting Issues

Queen_Sindel

In the last 2 days unfortunately some users experienced issues with posting, the box to reply was greyed out.

Unfortunately it took a little while to fix this as we had to get Invision involved. But we've been assured all is well now.

If you still have issues please try these steps:

1. Clear your cache and cookies from your computer/phone/tablet.
2. If you don't know how to do this/are not comfortable with it then opening the forum in a private/incognito browser window also works.

Did you clear the cache the normal route through system settings? Your wording is a bit confusing. Also, did you log out (before clearing) and log in (after clearing) again?

I need to know your complete system set up (browser, Android/iPhone respectively Windows7/10 etc.) if this does not work. Just "it doesn't work" isn't getting us very far I am afraid cause so far you are the only one claiming the issues persist.

1 minute ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

It doesn't work on my phone, but my laptop is fine.

Lol, I remember the Banned message lol :D I was like what the heck have I done?! 

Did you clear the cache on your phone?

If yes, please let me know what phone and what browser.

Hooray, normal posting resumed! I had originally tried to clean cache and cookies for Firefox when first encountering the problem on Friday gone, but evidently it wouldn't work without whatever fix has just been put in place. Backed up by the fact that I couldn't post in Safari OR Chrome either at the time.

One issue I've been having and am still having since these problems started is being logged off all the time.  Everyday when I switch the computer off (Home and work) I'm being logged out of the forum and have to log back in every time I come in again even though the 'remember me' button is ticked.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

One issue I've been having and am still having since these problems started is being logged off all the time.  Everyday when I switch the computer off (Home and work) I'm being logged out of the forum and have to log back in every time I come in again even though the 'remember me' button is ticked.

I get this too. It's not a problem as long as I remember my password (which is quite tricky, as it's 'wr0ngnamEsm3lls'. 

• Like 1