Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT WONG (Friday Added)

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Benedict Wong

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25

Joint Photo Shoot with Benedict Cumberbatch Price: £110 (Sunday Only) 

Benedict_Wong_Dr_Strange_wong_2.jpg

Benedict_Wong_Marco_Polo.jpg

Prometheus_Ravel.jpg

Doctor Strange 
Wong

Avengers: Infinity War 
Wong

Marco Polo (TV Series) 
Kublai Khan

Kick-Ass 2 
Mr. Kim

Prometheus 
Ravel

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0938950/

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

On behalf of Miss Raylenth who is currently unable to post on the forum due to technical issues: "Yay"

Are her technical difficulties due to not being able to post on a computer?

I'm also unable to post on the forum on a computer when I click in the comment box so I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue.

But don't worry eveyone, I can still comment on my phone. I know how devastated you'd all be without me :P

• Like 1

Just now, Sam_Carter96 said:

I'm also unable to post on the forum on a computer when I click in the comment box so I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue.

But don't worry eveyone, I can still comment on my phone. I know how devastated you'd all be without me :P

Yes. I've had the same issues and I believe several others have too. Raylenth has told me that she has reported the issue. She can't post but she will confirm this by liking this post.

• Like 2

Such a cool guest been in so many great sci fi films so tempted to get a photo with him i am on 5 already is it possible to get 6 photos done in 1 day as well as getting autos as well 

Edited by Starbug

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

It's being worked on. However sam_carter, you and Raylenth are totally ruining our latest theory. :lol:

Most People who have Problems have reported this from their phones or Laptops on Wifi.

My Desktop works, phone and Laptop don't.

I had a problem with my home computer (macbook air with safari) but my phone (iphone 7) was fine. I'm now on my work computer (mac mini with Chrome) and having no problems.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Can i just say i am also having the same issue cant post anything on the pc as it greys out when i click reply but also having to use my phone to reply instead 

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes. I've had the same issues and I believe several others have too. Raylenth has told me that she has reported the issue. She can't post but she will confirm this by liking this post.

Okay, that's good. 

EDIT: I don't mean it's good that you can't comment Raylenth, I mean it's good that I'm not alone ahah

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 2

To try and get back on topic (poor Benedict), I'm so impressed with the Marvel line-up this year because you've gone for Marvel movie guests and a whole bunch from the Netflix shows. 

My Marvel poster will be my most signed poster this year with 6 people signing it (there are only 4 autographs on it at the moment).

Good job, SM!