showmasters

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT 7PM

Raylenth    2,645
5 minutes ago, ElmStreetBoy said:

Question (surely already done...): i bought a lot of diamond passes for SATURDAY, but if i want save time i have to get in Friday to collect them... so (thinking about this guest, maybe another one for me) when i will collect my Sat diamond passes can i try to have some autographs in order to save time for Saturday?

ESB, please remember to put your questions in the appropriate thread to stop them getting too off topic.

This is probably not a guest announcement, they do normally say 'GUEST' when they are which this doesn't.  It's more likely going to be an activity or something.

Re your question - I'm not sure what you mean.  Diamond passes are only day specific if the guest is only there for 1 day (Or like BC when he gets added for an extra day) so if you have any Saturday only Diamonds you can't use them on Friday because the guests won't be there.  If however you mean you have passes for guests who are there for 2/3 days, then the talks and photo's are day specific but you can collect your auto at any point during the weekend as long as your number has been called and you have entry for that day.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Straker94    71
1 minute ago, theEmperor said:

It is going to be the podcast with Kevin Smith and his mum as a guest star

That was on social media earlier, can't see it being that personally.

fanowaty    30

What could this possibly be? :wub: Maybe a new shoot/prop shoot? It doesn't matter, 'cause I'm shure I'll love it! Can't wait already :D

3 minutes ago, theEmperor said:

Or a photo shoot between Finn Jones and Natalie Dormer

im wishing for something that wont kill my bank account, overdraft or credit card hahaha!

• Like 2

Straker94    71

I'm going to take a wild guess and say a talk with an unannounced star with very limited meet and greet opportunities, similar to Pele at Collectormania.

Either that or a walk in experience maybe?

ChloeLou    359

I can't wait to find out what the announcement is... :D

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Crossing my fingers for a good birthday surprise.

In that case: happy birthday, Tanith!

I hope for you it's the announcement of a prop shoot with one of Jigsaw's traps

• Like 1

Raylenth    2,645
3 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

In that case: happy birthday, Tanith!

I hope for you it's the announcement of a prop shoot with one of Jigsaw's traps

Well, that would certainly thin out the LFCC crowd a bit :D

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Danthescifiman said:

im wishing for something that wont kill my bank account, overdraft or credit card hahaha!

Think your s*** out of luck no matter what it is we're going to be spending hard earned money with a smile on our face.

spengler    246
25 minutes ago, Marty Mcfly said:

I reckon it's some kind of exclusive product you will be able to buy at the con. There have been similar announcements at the last couple.

Lfcc shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1.

• Like 1

WayneLee    43

I think the announcement is that they have got fed up of people asking when the photo schedule will be released so they are releasing it today

6 minutes ago, Vinto316 said:

I'm guessing it's a screening of dr strange with mads and Benedict commentating on it. Something like that

I would think Benedict would be to busy for that?