The Walking Dead Episode Commentary Sunday 30th July 5pm-6pm

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks to our friends at AMC and eOne, Showmasters Events are proud to announce an exclusive The Walking Dead episode commentary with guests Steven Yeun (Glen) and Emily Kinney (Beth).

This special Q&A will feature the episode Too Far Gone on Sunday afternoon from 5pm - 6pm

Don't miss this unique experience to watch one of the best episodes of The Walking Dead with the main characters at London Film & Comic Con

Tickets are available via the link below.
www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

Steven_Yeun_Commentary.jpg

Just now, spengler said:

Maybe not in that episode.

Not 100% sure, but I think this episode is one taking place in the prison so the Governor should be in it. Maybe David Morrissey couldn't make it.. 

Anyway, that looks great :-). I will wait for the photo schedule to see if I can make it. 

6 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

He's very much in it. :) I'll try to avoid spoilers despite it being an old episode , but it's the last ever episode in the prison. I suppose there are different reasons why he can't be there, but it's a shame given the content of the episode. 

I know the one you mean now ;-)

7 hours ago, CatherineRice said:

Can we use one of the two diamond talk vouchers we get with the gold pass ?

I don't think so, but I will double check.

CONFIRMED: No, you can't. This Screening is no Diamond Talk and the vouchers are for Diamond Talks only.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

14 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I don't think so, but I will double check.

CONFIRMED: No, you can't. This Screening is no Diamond Talk and the vouchers are for Diamond Talks only.

Thanks for checking. A slightly different followup question - is there priority seating for gold passes ?

21 minutes ago, CatherineRice said:

Thanks for checking. A slightly different followup question - is there priority seating for gold passes ?

This event is specifically mentioned as not included in the Gold Pass package, so unless I get different confirmation from the office no.