Important Guest update - Benedict Cumberbatch attending Saturday & Sunday

1 minute ago, chayanua said:

when do you think the double photos will go online tomorrow? during the day or in the evening? 

It'll probably be a "How long is a piece of string?" case in that they'll go up on a store when the office staff gets a chance to do them, chay. lol :smile:

Here's a question for the mods though I appreciate you won't have the info to hand and i'm fully expecting the answer to be no, but, given how busy he's going to be on Saturday can a Saturday pass holder get their auto on Sunday?

1 hour ago, posey1234 said:

With the photo opertunities what if its a double photo or a special costume photo how do upgrade

I very much doubt it is a costume shoot.

Unless SM allows updates as an exception (which I am sure they will announced once the photos go on sale) the deadline for upgrades has passed.

1 hour ago, jeffusher said:

There is no batch number selection on the Sunday photo order. I've ordered anyway but is this correct or is there still a bug and will it affect the order?

Jeff

I've pointed it out to the store. You'll probably be made "batch zero" or something like that. But you won't use your ticket.

1 hour ago, Abigail94 said:

Shouldn't the diamond pass be cheaper since his talk isn't included? 

Not necessarily. We've had that happen before with Stan Lee, additional photos got released and they were more expensive. This is because this had to be negotiated new. It wasn't included in the old contract, so the price changed.

27 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Here's a question for the mods though I appreciate you won't have the info to hand and i'm fully expecting the answer to be no, but, given how busy he's going to be on Saturday can a Saturday pass holder get their auto on Sunday?

The only reason I could see this happening is if for some reason Benedict does not get through all Saturday passes that day. And the crew will definitely try to avoid that. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theEmperor said:

What are people getting BC to sign?

Original V1 Dr Strange One Sheet, Dr Strange IMAX poster and a limited edition Dr Strange Mondo artwork. 

My budget wouldn't stretch to an original Imitation Game quad as well - though Im still debating if I should switch out the IMAX poster for the Imitation Game poster.....

Edited by Tom Beaker
Its not a quad, its a Juan Sheeeet!

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I very much doubt it is a costume shoot.

Unless SM allows updates as an exception (which I am sure they will announced once the photos go on sale) the deadline for upgrades has passed.

I already posted this about upgrades - photoshoots to Diamond Pass is not an exchange, it is considered an upgrade.

Need some help please . have ordered a photoshoot for Sunday but didn't have a batch to choose from so what should I do on the day as won't know when to go up when batches are being called. I did order 40 mins after the shoot went on sale so didn't know if that would help figuring out which batch I could be ??? Sorry bout all this just normally have batch number