Important Guest Update Tonight 7pm LFCC

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

That does makes sense.

The 'what could it be' rather than 'who' suggests to me it's an announcement about a current guest rather than an new guest announcement but time will tell us.

• Like 2

Just now, Raylenth said:

The 'what could it be' rather than 'who' suggests to me it's an announcement about a current guest rather than an new guest announcement but time will tell us.

That might be a good thinking... But I don't think SM would make an announcement of an announcement of a additional day or something like that for a current guest. It's just illogical to me. But I might be wrong.

Just now, Raylenth said:

that will save me money! do that! showmasters, do what raylenth said! 

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

It could just be that BC is getting a haircut. Well I'm sure some on here would deem that an important announcement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I think there will be more guests either way, if it was only about him I don't think they were going to do a hype-post like this but just announce it straight away.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Last time we had an 'important' announcement we got 9 guests! Please don't let it be the same this time, I can't afford it!!

When was that? :D Were those big names? My memory is playing with me right now...

5 minutes ago, craigwwe said:

Don't know how they will fit all these photo shoots in.

It's easy for Showmasters to fit them in, they just have to have a 3rd photo booth.  It's the attendees who suffer with this many great guests :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

When was that? :D Were those big names? My memory is playing with me right now...

big names like Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof and Conleth Hill as far as I remember.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, showmasters said:

Important Guest Update Tonight 7pm for LFCC. What could it be?  

Doesn't sound like a new guest announcement, as some others have said here I think it's just to do with current guests.

People have been asking for a few different double photo shoots etc, maybe they're announcing a new list of brand new photo shoots?

• Like 1