An Evening with The Cast of Game of Thrones

hey Mods, i know you are super busy tonight with the schedule release so i appreciate it might be a while before you can get an answer on this! I noticed on the schedule the GOT talk is advertised at just Natalie Dormer and Daniel Portman, any chance you can at some point try and confirm if the guests has been reduced to just these two please? Or if its just due to lack of space on schedule boxes to write everyone! many thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, smithy270492 said:

hey Mods, i know you are super busy tonight with the schedule release so i appreciate it might be a while before you can get an answer on this! I noticed on the schedule the GOT talk is advertised at just Natalie Dormer and Daniel Portman, any chance you can at some point try and confirm if the guests has been reduced to just these two please? Or if its just due to lack of space on schedule boxes to write everyone! many thanks in advance :)

I came to ask this too. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 1:01 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It doesn't say "further guests TBC." Due to that I wouldn't expect more guest at this.

This doesn't mean no more GOT guests at the LFACC though.

Still have my fingers crossed for one more to be announced

This isn't going well. No one knows where to line. People lining up at all entrances. Gold line gets in first it seems, even if it's not a gold event I was told. I have waited an hour, and asked 8 staff members. Only one knew a thing.

It's going to be a thousand people sprinting for best seats.

But to end on a positive. We got in quickly, from multiple lines at each entrance, even if some sprinted for seats haha 

But it was hard to find out what on earth was going on. More info ditributed among staff that it was happening next time :-) as it was not listed on the walls as even going ahead. 

1 hour ago, RomeroSavini said:

This isn't going well. No one knows where to line. People lining up at all entrances. Gold line gets in first it seems, even if it's not a gold event I was told. I have waited an hour, and asked 8 staff members. Only one knew a thing.

It's not an event covered by the Gold Pass, that is correct. It is possible that it's been decided to honor the Gold Priority for those who bought tickets though.

• Like 1