An Evening with The Cast of Game of Thrones

11 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Oh how wrong you are. :lol:

I've done a number of those commentaries. They were good, the cast was very frank and funny. Una Stubbs did one at Sherlocked US and my friends in California are still talking about it. If it's a group the interaction is hilarious more than often. Can't go into more details due to the forum rules, but my personal highlight was John Barrowman crashing a completely unrelated screening with cast commentary and taking part. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life.

It is quite possible that I know which screening you mean. And yeah, it was totally epic.

(Of course, it is equally possible that it was a completely different screening. It's just like Mr. Barrowman to make a habit of crashing screenings and wreaking havoc.)

Sorry for the offtopic!

20 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It doesn't say "further guests TBC." Due to that I wouldn't expect more guest at this.

This doesn't mean no more GOT guests at the LFACC though.

That second line is just teasing us Queen - I would laugh but it's near torture coz am running out of time to meet everyone I want to this year! :blink2:

No spoilers people. It's not the done thing for anyone who hasn't seen the last season yet.

I only watched it a month ago because I bought the Blu Ray and watched it with my new baby haha, or I would be fuming.

Just saying ;-)

But as soon as I know more about the evening - then I may buy :-D  the fact we get kicked out at 6 and this event stays on till 7 is my draw haha

5 minutes ago, DavidB said:

No spoilers? The last season was on ages ago.

Not to sound funny but some people do not have SKY etc.. or illegally download shows.

I buy them, they get my hard earned cash and they come out to buy ages after they finish on tv.

It's only polite not to ruin shows. I have had many ruined on here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Not to sound funny but some people do not have SKY etc.. or illegally download shows.

I buy them, they get my hard earned cash and they come out to buy ages after they finish on tv.

It's only polite not to ruin shows. I have had many ruined on here. 

Not to disagree with you as I don't have sky or anything either so have to wait until DVD's are out as well but as a point of discussion at what point is it acceptable to discuss stuff after it's been released :D

• Like 1

And whatever Spoiler we see we try to kill for a while. The amount of Spoilers I walked into to save everyone here is insane.

But really, the last season is over a year old. I wouldn't even rule out it is an Episode of this season, if it's a Screening.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin86 said:

Is there likely to be a dress code at this thing? I'm interested in attending, but I'm cosplaying on Saturday and probably won't have time to change? Can I attend in cosplay?

No dresscode we are aware of. Cosplay won't be an issue.

35 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

lol yes i know you do :P looking for a general mass opinion.... so you thinking its a talk? or something different?

So is that question for me?!

Most likely a talk. That's what most these "an evening with" type things usually are.

• Like 1