An Evening with The Cast of Game of Thrones

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It doesn't say "further guests TBC." Due to that I wouldn't expect more guest at this.

This doesn't mean no more GOT guests at the LFACC though.

Hope there are more guests coming to the event like kit harrison

emilia clark

lena headley

Rose leslie

Maisey williams

Nikolaj coster-waldau pretty please

10 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Hope there are more guests coming to the event like kit harrison

emilia clark

lena headley

Rose leslie

Maisey williams

Nikolaj coster-waldau pretty please

Posey, just an FYI but the guest list for this event has been announced, please keep requests to the guest request thread as the mods do like to keep things on topic as much as possible.

15 minutes ago, vicky114 said:

My thoughts exactly

i am known to be careless with money... but would prefer to know what i am spending money on! if its £25 to watch an episode of GOT and have them commentate as has been suggested.... not fully convinced its worth it.

Q&A talk though? that could be interesting.... but i cant buy a ticket when i have no idea what im buying a ticket too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Douglass said:

If it is what people are saying about them talking over an episode that doesn't sound very interesting. 

I assume it will be something a bit more

1 hour ago, smithy270492 said:

i am known to be careless with money... but would prefer to know what i am spending money on! if its £25 to watch an episode of GOT and have them commentate as has been suggested.... not fully convinced its worth it.

Q&A talk though? that could be interesting.... but i cant buy a ticket when i have no idea what im buying a ticket too!

Oh how wrong you are. :lol:

I've done a number of those commentaries. They were good, the cast was very frank and funny. Una Stubbs did one at Sherlocked US and my friends in California are still talking about it. If it's a group the interaction is hilarious more than often. Can't go into more details due to the forum rules, but my personal highlight was John Barrowman crashing a completely unrelated screening with cast commentary and taking part. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life.

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

but my personal highlight was John Barrowman crashing a completely unrelated screening with cast commentary and taking part. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life.

Id have loved to have seen that, it's just like something he would do! :lol:

One fun thing with the 2013 screening. The room was totally quiet and the scene was quiet. All of a sudden. Peter Dinklage made a farting sound. The room just burst with laughter! It was brilliant and funny that screening. The 2014 screening was sadly not as fun and a dissapointment. Hoping for this to be much better than 2014 :) 

Having Said that. In 2013 they sat at a table on the side like a panel. Please do so this year aswell. It was much better when they could see the screen as well as us. 2014 they stood as I recalled on stage and comments didn't came as often... It was not that good Im afraid. 

56 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Oh how wrong you are. :lol:

I've done a number of those commentaries. They were good, the cast was very frank and funny. Una Stubbs did one at Sherlocked US and my friends in California are still talking about it. If it's a group the interaction is hilarious more than often. Can't go into more details due to the forum rules, but my personal highlight was John Barrowman crashing a completely unrelated screening with cast commentary and taking part. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life.

SO QS are you confirming it will be that style instead of a Q&A....? :P i really just want more info of what im buying before i buy lol. so being cheeky here i know ;)

8 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Nope, I am not confirming anything. Just telling you you are wrong with your thin king. ;)

But as Wondermoose has already explained, 2013 it was done the same style. It's what's making sense.

cant blame a guy for trying! will have a think on it, have a delay whilst i wait for funds anyway after splashing out to get natalie dormer diamond yesterday! if they sell out in the mean time... fate will have decided for me! lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moonwalker1980 said:

With all these GOT guests and this event / talk taking place, will the Iron Throne prop be back for photos this year?

It will certainly make sense and us fans would love it!

The answer is still the same as in the other Topics this has been asked: we don't know yet, nothing has been announced.

7 hours ago, gracet125 said:

A screening would be odd especially as Natalie Dormer's character is dead.. unless she survived the blast. Who knows.

A Screening does not mean the premiere of a new Episode necessarily. It could very well be an old one where her character is still alive.