An Evening with The Cast of Game of Thrones

• Showmasters Admin

19875094_10151314679359953_7637738551392

Join the cast for a special Game of Thrones evening event on Saturday 29th July 2017 at this year's London Film & Comic Con.
Taking place between 6pm - 7pm at Olympia London, the following guests will be attending - 

Natalie Dormer
Conleth Hill
Pilou Asbaek
Daniel Portman
Gemma Whelen

Tickets are limited and available now for £25 from our online store  HERE
Not included in the Gold Pass Package.

A screening would be awesome. Ive been to two of them. The first one was way better. They sat by a table to the side of us and made comments about what happened.  It just wasn't the same the second one. If I recall they stood on stage then. 

Just now, RoryMcGarrett said:

No Finn no Rory. I was hoping that I can stalk him some more.

Being beside his table for the entire weekend during con hours PLUS finding out his hotel AND when he flies in is more than enough stalking, Rory... ;) 

• Like 1

A screening could be odd for me as I refuse to watch the new series on "TV", I only watch the Blu Rays when they come out and get the entire season done in days. Hate weekly watching urgghh.

So I cannot risk paying for a ticket, without knowing what they may show. It could be a random new episode from new from Season 7 which I gave not seen thr previous ones. Arghhh decisions...

Just now, RomeroSavini said:

A screening could be odd for me as I refuse to watch the new series on "TV", I only watch the Blu Rays when they come out and get the entire season done in days. Hate weekly watching urgghh.

So I cannot risk paying for a ticket, without knowing what they may show. It could be a random new episode from new from Season 7 which I gave not seen thr previous ones. Arghhh decisions...

Very unlikely that a screening would be of an unaired episode. With the guests there it would be like watching a film with the commentary track on before watching it without!

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Very unlikely that a screening would be of an unaired episode. With the guests there it would be like watching a film with the commentary track on before watching it without!

Yeah that does make sense. More likely the best, most impactful episode from the last season or two,  of which a few could turn up.