LFCC Cosplay Timetable Announced

• Showmasters Admin

Friday 
10:30 - 11:00 - Cosplay Sketch Off
11:15 - 11:45 - 'Making monsters and what to do with them' with Exeter Cosplay
12:00 - 12:30 - 'Paint to prosthetics: how cosplay got me to Hollywood' with The Blue Girl
1:00 - 1:30 - MintyPop Girls: J-pop idol group
1:45 - 2:15 - 'Creative twitch streaming' with Ash Cosplay
2:30 - 3:00 - Fun Fandom Prize Quiz
3:15 - 3:45 - 'The wonderful world of cosplay' with Candy Valentina 
4:00 - 5:00 - Cosplay Masquerade 

Saturday
10:00 - 11:00 - 'Mega realistic tattoo application' with Daniel Parker 
11:30 - 12:00 - Cosplay Sketch Off
12:15 - 12:45 - 'Inside Team Arrow UK' with Team Arrow UK
1:00 - 1:30 - Cosplay Blind Date
1:45 - 2:15 - 'Painting props & armor for that realistic look' with WYSHcreative 
3:15 - 3:45 - 'Making transportable props' with Kalli Mack Cosplay

Sunday
10:30 - 11:00 - Cosplay Sketch Off
11:15 - 11:45 - 'Painting props & armor for that realistic look' with WYSHcreative 
12:00 - 12:30 - 'Making transportable props' with Kalli Mack Cosplay
1:00 - 1:30 - Whats LARP got to do with it? with Alice Drury 
1:45 - 2:15 - 'Making monsters and what to do with them' with Exeter Cosplay
3:15 - 3:45 - 'Paint to prosthetics: how cosplay got me to Hollywood' with The Blue Girl

On 11/07/2017 at 10:16 AM, Musicuber said:

What's a Cosplay Sketch-Off? :-)

We'll have some images up on the screen of various Cosplays from past events and you are challenged to do your best sketch of one of the images at any point during the time. You then submit your entries at the Cosplay Registration Desk and a winner is chosen for each day who will win a prize (Prizes are confirmed on the day!) 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rihanna Hurley said:

What does the fun fandom prize quiz involve!?

You can enter as a team or an individual, you get an answer sheet and have to create a team name. We then go through 15 questions on various fandoms with a few bonus points on offer. If all goes to plan your host doesn't give away any answers *cough* Winchesters *cough* 

You hand in your answer sheet and while the Cosplay Masquerade is happening these are marked. While we are waiting for the Judges to decide on the Masqerade Winners we give out the answers and award prizes for the overall winner, best (family friendly) Team Name and one other random category that's decided on the day :) 

• Like 1

i was just asking nicely.... :D if we get as early as we did last year, we should expect it wednesday... i realise might take longer to sort as there are more big guests this year!

or maybe amount of big guests means they are sorting the schedule early and it will be ready sooner? who knows...

but it seems an appropriate time to start asking ;)

We have had these "nice questions" for over a month now - actually since February if you count the questions about early Diamond Pass pick up.

So please forgive us mods, this is not quite as funny anymore as some users think.

The schedule will be up at the very earliest a week out. Max. Any day before that is nothing short of a miracle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

We have had these "nice questions" for over a month now - actually since February if you count the questions about early Diamond Pass pick up.

So please forgive us mods, this is not quite as funny anymore as some users think.

The schedule will be up at the very earliest a week out. Max. Any day before that is nothing short of a miracle.

Thank you for the update though - truly appreciated :D my first year where tbh i even have a need to worry about the schedule!

• StuartG2198 unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 6:59 PM, showmasters said:

'Paint to prosthetics: how cosplay got me to Hollywood' with The Blue Girl

In case you'll be needing prosthetic supplies, here's a great site. They also offer polytek, classic or chavant clays, and special effects supplies. I do hope this will be of great help.