Paint Pens for Autoraphs

5 hours ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Hmmmmmm you guys have my worrid about my paint pens now mine is for action figures so I think I might be save and if is sploges wipe away 

Yes you can if your quick enough as I've done it loads of times on DVD covers and interestingly wet paint can remove dry paint if its the same splodge ie you cant go over it again with a paint pen to remove the dry paint ( does that make sense ? Well it does to me lol )

How ever if you have a splodge on a Non Porous surface ie not paper or a photo you can use nail varnish to remove paint pen splodges :D so if your doing a action figure and you get the plastic signed and it splodges you can remove it no probs ( he says lol )

• Like 1

21 hours ago, timecorridor-2 said:

Yes you can if your quick enough as I've done it loads of times on DVD covers and interestingly wet paint can remove dry paint if its the same splodge ie you cant go over it again with a paint pen to remove the dry paint ( does that make sense ? Well it does to me lol )

How ever if you have a splodge on a Non Porous surface ie not paper or a photo you can use nail varnish to remove paint pen splodges :D so if your doing a action figure and you get the plastic signed and it splodges you can remove it no probs ( he says lol )

That's what I'm thinking just find paint pens have that almost brighter look on the colour ones