Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

1 minute ago, marios50 said:

Yup thanks thought so just happened to be not sure at the beginning if I could attend all 3 days so had to go separate. So if get the diamond pass now I shouldn't have problems seeing him on sunday since I can't choose right?

Once the photo issue is sorted out then you are correct

Sunday would have been ok anyway if you had a low or high number as you can go through any time after your number has been called, the issue is usually the other way around - the people who bought later and have high numbers and who are only going Friday or Saturday.

Can I have some reassurance from the LFCC regulars here...

I purchased a Diamond Pass at 19:11pm, are my chances of grabbing my photograph and autograph on the Saturday high? 

I am only there the Saturday.

Otherwise, that is one pricey dogtag I've just purchased - oh man!! 

Edited by Admiral Ackbar

• Moderators
Just now, Admiral Ackbar said:

I purchased a Diamond Pass at 19:11pm, are my chances of grabbing my photograph and autograph on the Saturday high? 

From experience Admiral I'd suggest you'll be fine.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Yes you'll be absolutely fine. 

Booked my Diamond pass - so happy; he was such a delight to meet last year.  I know its been talked about above, but I just want it clarifying - I am only there on the Saturday and there was no specified day to choose so how do I know I'm guaranteed Saturday?  As I'm a bloomin' worrier, please can someone confirm?

3 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Booked my Diamond pass - so happy; he was such a delight to meet last year.  I know its been talked about above, but I just want it clarifying - I am only there on the Saturday and there was no specified day to choose so how do I know I'm guaranteed Saturday?  As I'm a bloomin' worrier, please can someone confirm?

The problem with the D Passes and not allowing you to select the day for the photo shoot will be addressed Bradders, I imagine SM will have to contact everyone and ask what day they wanted

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The problem with the D Passes and not allowing you to select the day will be addressed Bradders, I imagine SM will have to contact everyone and ask what day they wanted

Thank you so much Raylenth, much appreciated!

1 minute ago, Stormtrooper71 said:

I have had same problem with my diamond pass didn't stipulate Day ? 

See Raylenth's post above, Stormtrooper, unless I'm making a fool of myself and you've already seen it. lol

• Like 1

Nice, did not met him last year as I'm not a Bond fan and haven't seen Hannibal.... 

I knew he was gonna be on Rogue One and Dr Strange but hate to go "blind".... no that I've seen the movies and moved them as well as his acting I'll gladly take the chance....Diamond pass booked, thx SM for the opportunity

3 minutes ago, marios50 said:

Hey guys, LFCC newbie here. I see Finn Jones and Mike Colter both have available photo ops for friday. Does this mean if i get their diamond passes I'll definitely get their stuff done on friday?

No.  There is no guarantee for anyone that you will be able to do it all in 1 day.  Finn's talk is on Saturday for example.  At this point if you buy you will have a higher number so whilst you can select the day you want your picture the auto's are called in number order.  

Just now, Raylenth said:

No.  There is no guarantee for anyone that you will be able to do it all in 1 day.  Finn's talk is on Saturday for example.  At this point if you buy you will have a higher number so whilst you can select the day you want your picture the auto's are called in number order.  

I see so I think I understand now. I have Benedict on saturday (diamond pass) and I want to buy Finn, Colter and Mads. Do you think out of experience I'll be able to do those?

Think I will get his auto again... He unfortunately spelt his character name 'Kaecilius' wrong on my poster and as I got better looking poster with the release of the film I might just start again... haha

In his defence it is a crazy name I wasn't sure how it was spelt :lol: Will be making sure I have it written down this time!

• Like 1

Just now, marios50 said:

I see so I think I understand now. I have Benedict on saturday (diamond pass) and I want to buy Finn, Colter and Mads. Do you think out of experience I'll be able to do those?

Are you there all three days?  If so that would be fine because you can spread the activities out.  Be aware that Mike, Finn and Ben all have their talks on Saturday so if you want to do those that's about 3 hours taken already.  You have to add Ben's Saturday photo in to that (you might be about 30 mins for waiting in line) and getting Ben's auto.  If you buy the other passes I'd try and do the photo's on either Friday or Sunday if you can to take the pressure off Saturday.   Auto's you may have to just see when you can get them.  If you have a high number Diamond pass technically you cannot go through before your number is called which might be later in the event - it depends on how quick the guests sign - but if you aren't there Sunday for example you can speak to the crew, explain and ask if you can go through early.  They will try and help where they can and it should be fine but there's no 100% guarantee I'm afraid.  

1 minute ago, gackty said:

So... Will you send to us the batch number when the Gremlins go away? :D

Nothing has been confirmed Gackty, if you have a look at the moderators posts but I would imagine SM will contact the diamond pass holders and for the regular shoot ticket holders we will probably be classed as Batch 0 and go through before Batch 1.  We will have to wait for official confirmation though

• Like 1