Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

I can't wait to meet Mads - he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've made a hannibal crossstitch to give him and hoping to get my hannibal cookbook signed by him. 

i have my diamond pass ready for Sunday only thing I don't get is the batch stuff as it doesn't say it on my ticket - just "photo day Sunday" do I need to get a batch number?

3 minutes ago, Sacred_heart said:

I can't wait to meet Mads - he is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've made a hannibal crossstitch to give him and hoping to get my hannibal cookbook signed by him. 

i have my diamond pass ready for Sunday only thing I don't get is the batch stuff as it doesn't say it on my ticket - just "photo day Sunday" do I need to get a batch number?

Your batch number will be on the actual pass when you collect it at LFCC, Sacred. :smile:

9 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Your batch number will be on the actual pass when you collect it at LFCC, Sacred. :smile:

Actually it won't for a Diamond pass, your pass will have the day you selected for the photo on it but the diamonds don't have batches as they go first.  Diamond guest photo order is: Diamond pass holders (They may call in number order if it's very busy so DP 1-100, 101-200 ect) then Golds with any batch, then Batch 1, 2 ect.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Actually it won't for a Diamond pass, your pass will have the day you selected for the photo on it but the diamonds don't have batches as they go first.  Diamond guest photo order is: Diamond pass holders (They may call in number order if it's very busy so DP 1-100, 101-200 ect) then Golds with any batch, then Batch 1, 2 ect.

And the DP number I'll find out when I pick up my pass? Right? 

I think I'm getting the hang of this not stressing out lark. 

3 minutes ago, Sacred_heart said:

And the DP number I'll find out when I pick up my pass? Right? 

I think I'm getting the hang of this not stressing out lark. 

Bingo! ^_^ Yep, that's right. :smile:

It can be easy to get stressed out, but with careful planning, you'll be grand! ^_^

I'm in a quandary over what to have autographed (having only really done book signings before). I have the feeding Hannibal book which I think would be awesome signed (if he is ok signing it), my Hannibal and Wendigo POPs or do I go with a photo?

I feel like my feeding Hannibal is my first choice but I should have a back up. My POPs live on display so I worry about sun damage. Does anyone have experience of Mads signing the feeding Hannibal book? Any opinions to offer up? Should I just pay extra and have the book and POP done? :P

34 minutes ago, Sacred_heart said:

I'm in a quandary over what to have autographed (having only really done book signings before). I have the feeding Hannibal book which I think would be awesome signed (if he is ok signing it), my Hannibal and Wendigo POPs or do I go with a photo?

I feel like my feeding Hannibal is my first choice but I should have a back up. My POPs live on display so I worry about sun damage. Does anyone have experience of Mads signing the feeding Hannibal book? Any opinions to offer up? Should I just pay extra and have the book and POP done? :P

32 minutes ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

Get them both done or you'll walk away and regret it 

I'm with Iloveyouiknow here Sacred_heart

I've been in two minds over my Rogue One poster or a '8x10' now for weeks, and for the sake of an extra £60... I think it makes sense to just do both, save the heartache later on.

• Like 1

Mads signs anything you put in front of him ;) The art & making of Hannibal is a very popular choice. My main guests are dropping like flies so I'm going to pick up an extra auto. I want the horrendously awful Rogue One action figure signed by him as it will bring me joy. Plus a vinyl which has been signed by other Hannibal cast including Bryan & Hugh 

4 hours ago, Persephone1 said:

Mads signs anything you put in front of him ;) 

Steady.....don't be giving me any ideas. :wub:;)

i think my husband is regretting getting me this by the minute as it's all I talk about (as if Mads didn't feature in our lives enough).

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Please let me first say that I'm sorry if my question has been asked before. 

I just realised, as I printed out all of my tickets for photoshoots, that I had never received my EventBrite e-ticket through email for my photoshoot with Mads Mikkelsen. I had purchased it on the very night he was announced and if memory serves, I was batch 3.  I do see my purchase in my e-wallet on my iPhone but I just never received the email with the actual e-ticket to print.

Could anyone please be so kind as to tell me what I can do here ?