Latest Guest Announcement - MADS MIKKELSEN

12 minutes ago, Persephone1 said:

In the box on your ticket does it look like there is super teeny writing. Like even if you magnified it times a billion you couldn't see it? Because that's what I have. Mine have been amended and my photo ticket doesn't show the batch number and my diamond ticket doesn't show the day. However the nice lady in the shop said it was an Eventbrite Gremlin, not to worry about the pass as they have a spreadsheet with all the days on and that the crew would be told that any ticket with teeny writing in that box is batch 1. Does that help?

I have issue too, although my order history does show the batch number for this photo session, my ticket doesn't. I'm sure it's something that's easily rectified when I get round to emailing the shop

3 hours ago, l2ura said:

No I save it in PDF and didn't have any problem with the other tickets, that's why I don't undertsand :s

I wanted to send a screenshot of what I have but can't send messages or add pictures.

Please e-mail the screenshot to the address in my profile.

7 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I have issue too, although my order history does show the batch number for this photo session, my ticket doesn't. I'm sure it's something that's easily rectified when I get round to emailing the shop

You have checked the bottom line?

You should have got an e-mail from the store already if you were among the first who ordered when the store had issues.

56 minutes ago, Persephone1 said:

Yep. The box which details the info and which would usually say "batch 1"etc is full of incredibly tiny lines.

My question was for Stassy. ;) Cause if the order history shows the batch it doesn't sound like she has an error ticket.

2 hours ago, Persephone1 said:

In the box on your ticket does it look like there is super teeny writing. Like even if you magnified it times a billion you couldn't see it? Because that's what I have. Mine have been amended and my photo ticket doesn't show the batch number and my diamond ticket doesn't show the day. However the nice lady in the shop said it was an Eventbrite Gremlin, not to worry about the pass as they have a spreadsheet with all the days on and that the crew would be told that any ticket with teeny writing in that box is batch 1. Does that help?

Yes, that's exactly that!

Thank you, I haven't got a reply from the shop but if you say that they know it's batch one I'm relieved, I was scared they wouldn't accept the ticket!

Thanks again!

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Please e-mail the screenshot to the address in my profile.

You have checked the bottom line?

You should have got an e-mail from the store already if you were among the first who ordered when the store had issues.

I did receive an email from the store saying the order had been amended.  The whole section for event information is blank, but I'm assuming the barcode relates to the batch anyway?

40 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I did receive an email from the store saying the order had been amended.  The whole section for event information is blank, but I'm assuming the barcode relates to the batch anyway?

If the store said it is okay it is okay, yes. Barcode is what matters.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Persephone1 said:

I have this issue too with my Diamond pass. My amended ticket has super teeny writing down the left hand side of the box... when I zoom in around a million times I can see it lists a lot of the guests. The shop confirmed they've amended my ticket... it doesn't state the day still, but they assure me they have a spreadsheet so know which day I am. The top bit looks ok, as normal, with a barcode so trying not to worry about it... its reassured me to hear others have the same! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If the store said it is okay it is okay, yes. Barcode is what matters.

I thought as much.  So long as I get my photo my Mads, I'm not so fussed on the batch as I'm there all day anyway :D

Guys, when you log in to your Eventbrite account, select your Diamond Pass ticket, but before you select 'print', scroll down on your personal information to '+View complete attendee info'

You can then see your selected day for your photograph

Hope this helps and eases the worry?

15 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Guys, when you log in to your Eventbrite account, select your Diamond Pass ticket, but before you select 'print', scroll down on your personal information to '+View complete attendee info'

Thank you Admiral, this is a very helpful post.

2 hours ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

It does indeed. Although of course now I've discovered that my photoshoot day was not the one I asked for!

5 hours ago, sarah-monster said:

Could NOT be more happy about this!! Originally I was only going on the Friday but now got tickets for the Sunday especially to meet Mads :wub:  I couldn't meet him last year due to finances, but this year IT IS ON :D

That's great, Sarah! Money well spent, he's such a nice guest. 

• Like 1