Queuing for Entry

Hello all, I've just bought my tickets for Sunday and I haven't been to LFCC since the first one at the Olympia (2015, for the BTTF reunion)

When we came in 2015, we turned up fairly early, and the queue was this huge, sprawling beast, and it was somewhat unorganised, and as it was so wide in the hall, people found it easy to cut ahead, winding up my British sensibilities.

My question is, was this any better last year? I might not be able to get to the con until doors open, and want to know how long I could realistically expect to queue for to help plan my day, and perhaps rework plans if it will be bad. This is not ideal, as I need to arrange childcare for my 3 year old, so want to judge if I would miss anything as a result.

I think we last went on the Saturday, and historically, Sunday's are quieter, so again, I want to try and factor this in.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

I didnt go in 2015 but last year was good in terms of queuing. The only negative was when the queue was asked to move forward into the last 2 rows of the loading hall (we were already waiting in the loading hall) there were a few queue jumpers sprinting ahead and also a few who cut across the barriers to get ahead.

I was there in 2015 and I remember the Gold queue being a bit shambolic on the Friday. They didn't pass out wristbands until after opening time and regular passes were gaining access to the venue before half of the Gold queue were processed.

12 hours ago, andyfilm_1 said:

There will be inconsiderate queue jumpers but ignore them as you'll still get in pretty quickly

Nah we shouldn't ignore them, we should say something and stop them doing it, rather than just tutting in their general direction and complaining afterwards. Of course, I won't be saying anything, I'll be too busy tutting in their general direction and complaining afterwards.

• Like 1