Latest Guest Announcement - DEAN CAIN

19 hours ago, pinkxxl said:

Had my photo shoot but every time I went for an auto he wasn't signing, gone for a wee etc. Shame as I was vq 9

That's really unlucky Pinkxxl.  It must have just been a case of bad timing as I was VQ 24 and when I went to the signing, he was there first time and I didn't stand very long even though he was chatting to everyone and never felt as though he was rushing through.  Anytime I went pass as well he was sitting there so feel really bad for you that you didn't get to meet him. :(

18 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

No, but I know a few who did who said it was excellent - apparently he mentioned my name at one point after meeting him in the autograph queue earlier...

Hi Rob

I was at his talk and it was really good and he was quite funny. He definitely did mention you and told your story and about the letter you asked him to sign.  You could tell he was moved by it.  He even gave you a shout out as he looked around and said 'I don't know if he is in the audience' and said thanks again to you. 

1 hour ago, Tracis said:

Hi Rob

I was at his talk and it was really good and he was quite funny. He definitely did mention you and told your story and about the letter you asked him to sign.  You could tell he was moved by it.  He even gave you a shout out as he looked around and said 'I don't know if he is in the audience' and said thanks again to you. 

eek, awesome.:o Wish I'd been there but had final photo session at 5:10pm, then left for train station by 5:30pm. What question prompted it?

This was the item...
DF729RaXUAE8Pky.jpg.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, robmoriarty said:

No, but I know a few who did who said it was excellent - apparently he mentioned my name at one point after meeting him in the autograph queue earlier...

He did it was a moving story. Respect to you! But someone also asked a question about some actor who looks like him but I forgot his name and from which series.

• Like 1

Hi Rob

I think it was someone asking how Dean felt when he heard fans refer to him as 'their Superman' and he said how Christopher Reeve was his and when he hears stories like yours he feels very lucky. Feel sad for you that you missed it but you should be proud and chuffed at the same time that you made an impression 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tracis said:

That's really unlucky Pinkxxl.  It must have just been a case of bad timing as I was VQ 24 and when I went to the signing, he was there first time and I didn't stand very long even though he was chatting to everyone and never felt as though he was rushing through.  Anytime I went pass as well he was sitting there so feel really bad for you that you didn't get to meet him. :(

Just on a side issue, am having doubts as to Dean Cain's alter-identity...Superman doesn't go to the loo :grump:

5 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Just on a side issue, am having doubts as to Dean Cain's alter-identity...Superman doesn't go to the loo :grump:

Well phone boxes are hard to come by these days... gotta change somewhere ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tracis said:

Hi Rob

I think it was someone asking how Dean felt when he heard fans refer to him as 'their Superman' and he said how Christopher Reeve was his and when he hears stories like yours he feels very lucky. Feel sad for you that you missed it but you should be proud and chuffed at the same time that you made an impression 

But then I'd have missed Tricia Helfer flouncing herself all over my wheelchair table and/or missed my train... on balance I think I won out there...! #StillChuffed:D

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Like 2