Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

1 minute ago, Starbug said:

Question 

I have just bought 2 Cumberbatch photos pressed the order button but not sure if it went through i useally get an email come through but havnt recived it yet 

It might take a bit of time, eventbrite might be having a shock with the demand. lol. Are you able to check your account at all to see if the money's been taken out?

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It might take a bit of time, eventbrite might be having a shock with the demand. lol. Are you able to check your account at all to see if the money's been taken out?

No the money has gone yet 

9 minutes ago, etmuse said:

Do you have any way to get to a PC? Or try the mobile web site maybe?

Thanks - time ran out, I reordered a later batch and it went through in seconds so no worries! Thanks for trying to help though :)

Oh also - squeeeeeeee!

A very cool guest! Would love to get a Star Trek poster signed, but just can't justify the price. Especially considering anyone in the country who wanted an autograph and photo with Chris Hemsworth less than a couple of months ago got it for free.

• Moderators
Just now, sasari said:

Potentially my first ever Diamond Pass, have to check one thing though. I have 2 things I'd like signed, am I able to skip VQ with the Diamond pass then pay for them both to be signed at once?

Yes, you can pay for additional autographs when you go through with your diamond pass

28 minutes ago, Douglass said:

So excited to see his name and gutted he is Saturday only.

Tbh if I realised all the big guests just do the weekend I wouldn't have bothered booking the Friday off work to go to this for the day

Last year decided to go on Friday and Saturday, while most guests are attending 3 days, a handful and usually the bigger one tend to come only over the weekend or even one of the 2 days.   Gutted I missed Millie Bobby Brown that way last year.... Friday is a quiet day, very enjoyable, no stress but yes you might miss a few bigger name that's why I'm going Saturday and Sunday this year

Benedict f***ing Cumberbatch!

Well that was a pain trying to get tickets, tried to order and it said session ran out but had plenty of time still. I think the batch number ran out that I was trying to order; finally managed to get some but they're up to batch 7 already. Give it another hour and he will be sold out!

I haven't been this excited in meeting a guest since I met Mark Hamill and Michael J Fox, I may wet myself when I get my photo!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Starbug said:

I still havnt got an email through yet for the 2 photos is there an email that i can contact showmasters

Did you check your recent orders, Starbug? If it's not there, I'd order them again.