Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

5 hours ago, KarenRoss said:

I think what he meant is that Diamond pass holders can ask for more than one autograph so you could ask any of them if they would be willing to ask for yours as well as theirs. There will be some that will ask for more than one autograph for themselves but there will also be some that will only want the one, so those can get yours too :)

Oh yes, I'm one of those. Just need one. :P

9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It depends on if you want the auto or to meet him, if it's the auto you could ask if anyone with a Diamond isn't using their whole allowance and could get you one.

Oh dear, I suddenly realized that the golds need to get VQ tickets for Diamond guests as well and they get in earlier... I'm expecting this solution will be the only one -_-

Just now, dogsoldierspoon said:

Oh dear, I suddenly realized that the golds need to get VQ tickets for Diamond guests as well and they get in earlier... I'm expecting this solution will be the only one -_-

I could be completely wrong and I hope I am but it's going to be tight doing VQ's so get there fast, but remember to walk ;)

Ive noticed that the description for the diamond says autograph included rather than guaranteed autograph as it has on other guests (if I am mistaken on that please correct me)  Has it ever happened before where all diamonds did not get through auto? 

I'm not worried so much as I feel they will hit the nail on the head with this, just curious. 

4 hours ago, Straker94 said:

Ive noticed that the description for the diamond says autograph included rather than guaranteed autograph as it has on other guests (if I am mistaken on that please correct me)  Has it ever happened before where all diamonds did not get through auto? 

I'm not worried so much as I feel they will hit the nail on the head with this, just curious. 

Yep, Robert Englund a couple of years ago. I can't see non-Diamond Pass holders getting Cumbitdum's auto. So glad I  am not bothered.

7 hours ago, Straker94 said:

Wording aside, the whole point of the diamond passes is that they are guaranteed, so unless something happens with the guest that requires them to take more time out than expected or leave early you will get your auto.

IIRC that was what happened with Robert, I think they hadn't accounted for the amount of time it took to get him ready for his Freddie make up shoot, but that isn't a factor in this case.

It will be fine ;)

And actually it does say guaranteed.  :D

Benedict Cumberbatch Diamond Pass   more info

The Diamond Pass Upgrade is tailor made to the guest specified. This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it.

This package includes:1 x Exclusive Benedict Cumberbatch Diamond Pass Dog Tag.

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Benedict Cumberbatch on Saturday.

1 x Guaranteed in-person autograph with Benedict Cumberbatch on Saturday. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

Remember that the info posted here is a general description, if you want specifics it's always best to have a look at the details on the ticket page as that is were the full terms are.
Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

And actually it does say guaranteed.  :D

Benedict Cumberbatch Diamond Pass   more info

The Diamond Pass Upgrade is tailor made to the guest specified. This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it.

This package includes:1 x Exclusive Benedict Cumberbatch Diamond Pass Dog Tag.

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with Benedict Cumberbatch on Saturday.

1 x Guaranteed in-person autograph with Benedict Cumberbatch on Saturday. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

Remember that the info posted here is a general description, if you want specifics it's always best to have a look at the details on the ticket page as that is were the full terms are.

Yeah it was that, cheers Raylenth I never  spotted this :) 

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, chayanua said:

I have a DP. Is it possible to get a second autograph when I'm there? Or only the one included in the DP? 

You are able to purchase a second Autograph when you go up, yes.

Edited by StuartG2198