Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I don't think I would add any more to that list either, don't forget the talks as well

Luckily only Benedict has a talk included and all though I would like to see it can live with missing it if it makes getting everything else a little easier. Am hoping to get Steven Yeuns autograph on the Friday to lighten the load. Can stay all day Saturday so am fairly confident it's doable but am going to not add anyone else. I guess the good thing is the diamonds will speed things up a bit for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

I have 5 regular photoshoots and now also diamond pass for Benedict, is that much or will I be okay? I'm not good at huge crowds so I hope I won't get sick :(

I had a similar question answered here. The responses will put you at ease

You should be fine.  You may find you might have a clash but if you do that shouldn't be an issue as they are usually easy to deal with.  Saturday will be busy so once you get in have a look around for a quiet area if you need to get away from it all for a bit.  You can always pop outside for a bit if you need to but if you do make sure you get your hand stamped so you can get back in.

7 minutes ago, spengler said:

I had a similar question answered here. The responses will put you at ease

I was going for a upgrade to Gold and then the announcement of Benedict came and I wanted to see him again. So my money for upgrade is gone :( first time in the UK for such an event and it is a massive event. Never seen so mant guest :o so I'm already stressing 

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You should be fine.  You may find you might have a clash but if you do that shouldn't be an issue as they are usually easy to deal with.  Saturday will be busy so once you get in have a look around for a quiet area if you need to get away from it all for a bit.  You can always pop outside for a bit if you need to but if you do make sure you get your hand stamped so you can get back in.

Thanks so much for the tip. I'll also ask my doctor what else I can do. Don't want to take too much medication :(

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

1 batch - 10 mins (and that's probably rushing it) so 28 batches = 4 hours 40 minutes in photoshoots.

1 hour for the talk

1 hour for lunch and breaks

2 hours 20 for signing.

Blimey.

I know they know what they are doing but it's looking pretty tight.

I can only hope all the non-diamond folks will consider his autograph a lost cause, giving me a chance to get one :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Thanks so much for the tip. I'll also ask my doctor what else I can do. Don't want to take too much medication :(

Seeing you mention medication... have you thought about contacting extrahelp@showmastersevents.com? They assist attendees with medical issues. Maybe this is an Option that would take some stress away.

Just now, beldarien said:

How do you know which batch you got? 

How people can know how many batches are sold? 

I bought my diamond pass :) at 20.42 friday :) 

Diamond Pass - when you pick up your ticket.

Photo session: when you place an order it tells you which Batch is currently being sold.

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

you can still upgrade to a diamond if you can Saul

Unfortunately with travelling over for this event, plus another I have lined up, I think the cost of a Diamond Pass is out of the question.

I have 3 guests I want to meet who are only appearing on the Saturday, including Ben.
Even if I had the money to upgrade to a Gold Pass, would that even give me a chance of getting an auto from all of them?

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Unfortunately with travelling over for this event, plus another I have lined up, I think the cost of a Diamond Pass is out of the question.

I have 3 guests I want to meet who are only appearing on the Saturday, including Ben.
Even if I had the money to upgrade to a Gold Pass, would that even give me a chance of getting an auto from all of them?

Who are the other 2? With Gold Pass you get in the venue earlier, so you would get a lower number VQ ticket for Ben. That is a higher Chance, but no guarantee.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

It would improve your chances, by virtue of being allowed in a few minutes earlier thus getting lower vq numbers, but it's expensive and offers no guarantee.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Who are the other 2? With Gold Pass you get in the venue earlier, so you would get a lower number VQ ticket for Ben. That is a higher Chance, but no guarantee.

Ian McDiarmid & Terence Stamp, who I would imagine are going to be very popular themselves...

8 minutes ago, Saul said:

Ian McDiarmid & Terence Stamp, who I would imagine are going to be very popular themselves...

I'd actually put Ian on third spot in that list because he has done a number of Shows.

A Gold Pass would definitely improve your chances. But Ben is really the most critical in that list.

42 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'd actually put Ian on third spot in that list because he has done a number of Shows.

A Gold Pass would definitely improve your chances. But Ben is really the most critical in that list.

Oh ok, good to know!
I'm sure I'll be asking more questions once the schedule gets released :P

Thanks Queen!