Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL MADSEN

4 hours ago, AmbroseGirl said:

No. A good warning for everyone. He likes to chat! So get in there early with him. Great guy 

That's too bad,i was hoping i'd get a quick snap at the table,i was on the fence about seeing Michael,partly because of budget and partly because my Kill Bill poster is so much bigger than the others I need to bring,so would be an extra hassle to carry.

I added him to my list though because he is such a great price too,but the no photo aspect helps me make a decision so thanks for the info:smile: 

He was so great today. The best thing was that he initiated conversation, so it just felt so natural talking to him.

I had a canvas print made of the classic Reservoir Dogs walking picture, and he kept joking that he looked fat in it, and that he owned some of the image rights, so therefore he owned some of the canvas. 

He was a great laugh!

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 1

I got his auto and a photo session on Saturday.

Mixed bag.

At the signing table he seemed very disengaged, barely said a word and frankly just looked bored. Very different at the shoot though. Here he was taking his time, talking to everyone as much as time would allow and posed happily. So two completely different experiences, only an hour apart.

Michael's obviously a very cool, chilled guy and it's possible I may have mistaken his laid back nature for rudeness. Or maybe not. Oh well, still glad I met Mr Blonde for sure!

Well i found him very engaging.. but maybe because im a girl :lol: he definitly is a charmer around the females especially the ones in cosplay. I just found it funny.

Soo bombed Im not doing sunday but just got my signed reservoir dogs poster framed first thing this morning. So chuffed, even got him to write the quote

'Are gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite' 

My world would be complete if you could get Tim Roth, Steve Buscemi, Harvey Keitel and if possible Mr Tarantino himself

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 10:01 PM, Captain_Kronos said:

That's too bad,i was hoping i'd get a quick snap at the table,i was on the fence about seeing Michael,partly because of budget and partly because my Kill Bill poster is so much bigger than the others I need to bring,so would be an extra hassle to carry.

I added him to my list though because he is such a great price too,but the no photo aspect helps me make a decision so thanks for the info:smile: 

I actually found someone on Instgram got a pic with him at the table. No harm in trying 

I changed my mind and ended up seeing Michael even though he wasn't doing photo's at the table,got my Kill Bill quad poster signed.

He is definitely more engaged if your female(he was getting the contact details of the female in front of me and spent a long time with her)

He was pretty quiet and brief with me,but i don't regret seeing him as i still think his price was really very good,even without the chance of a pic.

Edited by Captain_Kronos
typo

Great guy...met him Friday and talked about Donnie Brasco and Bond.

Had a photo with him Saturday in his cowboy hat and just before my turn saw him calling back a visitor's kids for what I assume was him giving a free photo with them - class!

Wow so I was one of the first people to see him as got through in the first batch of queing people. Came with my two Sonny Chiba (Hattori Hanzo) signed Kill Bill swords and must say was slightly intimidated walking up to him (probably more for the type of characters he plays)

He went "This is Sonny? Wow, where'd you get this!" told him where then asked if he could sign the other end of the side Sonny signed but he refused! "I'm not squeezing myself down there" He then said he wanted to sign the other side of the sheeths. Not what I wanted but I've heard of celebs refusing to sign some things etc. "I'm not sharing the stage with Sonny" he said. Anyway, he signed both sword sheeths on the other side (so you can't see his unless you take the sword out of the display stand) but with time to reflect on it I think he might have been right and it looks better :) 

On 30/07/2017 at 1:22 PM, Captain_Kronos said:

I changed my mind and ended up seeing Michael even though he wasn't doing photo's at the table,got my Kill Bill quad poster signed.

He is definitely more engaged if your female(he was getting the contact details of the female in front of me and spent a long time with her)

He was pretty quiet and brief with me,but i don't regret seeing him as i still think his price was really very good,even without the chance of a pic.

Is that even allowed to give details to actors haha xD! I wish I had talked to him more, but I took his autograph at the end of the day on Friday and he seemed pretty tired. He remembered me from his talk though, so he wrote "thanks Emma" on the photograph. 

Am I the only one who proper freeze while meeting actors? I am always scared to sound cringy so I'd rather say nothing haha. Madsen was pretty intimidating too x)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EmmainCandyland said:

Is that even allowed to give details to actors haha xD! I wish I had talked to him more, but I took his autograph at the end of the day on Friday and he seemed pretty tired. He remembered me from his talk though, so he wrote "thanks Emma" on the photograph. 

Am I the only one who proper freeze while meeting actors? I am always scared to sound cringy so I'd rather say nothing haha. Madsen was pretty intimidating too x)

I don't see why not,not that I was ear wigging or anything but i think it may have been because of a tattoo she had that he liked.

Not that i met Pamela Anderson,but if I had and she had asked for my phone number i really can't imagine saying,nah sorry Pam it's not allowed:P

Yes i get quite nervous too,i know exactly what you mean,i go through a process of considering saying something or asking something and risk making myself look an idiot,or asking something I'm sure they've been asked a million times before and are totally bored of giving the same answer over and over,so i frequently conclude it's probably better to just say as little as possible.

Most guests i met this last weekend seemed to end up asking me loads of stuff though,so i never really ended up saying as little as possible afterall :lol:

7 hours ago, Captain_Kronos said:

I don't see why not,not that I was ear wigging or anything but i think it may have been because of a tattoo she had that he liked.

Heh, I know who that was and it's exactly that.  She's met Michael a few times and they are kind of friends.

1 hour ago, EmmainCandyland said:

Haha, omg xD! I literally have zero tattoos, not cool enough :P

I wish he was invited for the glasgow fcc! 

I'm not personally a fan of tattoo's on lasses tbh,but hey,if it gets you his number,it's gotta be a consideration.:lol:

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that he gets added to Glasgow:smile:

I was about to say Glasgow would be a bit far for me if someone was announced I really wanted  to meet,but living where I do(pretty much in the middle of the country) I don't suppose I can really use that excuse.:P