Huge Guest Announcement- Friday - 7pm

22 minutes ago, Man Of Steel said:

I'm in two minds, Showmasters don't normally use the word "huge" guest  so i'm really hoping that it is someone that we all agree is an A lister and that has many iconic roles, I'm hoping for Arnie, his a "huge" guy lol

Benedict is a huge A-lister and that's coming from somebody who doesn't get the hype surrounding him. But even I can not argue with the fact if it's him it's a huge guest for LFCC

Being the expert detective that I am using the Twitter feed - I'll make the text white for those who like to avoid too many clues:

"You'll end up one of those spooks." < Spooks

"Teach me oh wise one." < Dr Strange quote....?

"This day is really starting to drag on." < Smaug

"Don't forget the FAQ including information on batch numbers:" < 'Batch'

"You've probably had fortysomething by now" < fortysomething

"I'll be there in a heartbeat." < Heartbeat

"Maybe we could just get an imitation from Madame Tussauds." < Imitation Games/Madame Tussads

"Strange no one's picked it up yet.. or have they :P" < Dr Strange

"I enjoy people playing detective far too much to tell you early " < Sherlock

Its has to be Benedict Cumberbatch surely

• Like 3

You know, the mods seem to be very quiet in letting us debate all this... going by recent announcements being hidden from up to 6 hours before the announcement, you [mods] all know who it is and know you'll probably spill if you say anything! :lol:

• Like 1

No announcement up at the Moment for us to see. Cross my heart.

Can I ask one Thing though? I already hid one post. This is meant to be fun. Guessing, discussion, whatever. Please don't turn this into a "this guest isn't big" thread now already. I mean, the mods are used to this Happening in the actual announcement thread. But this got to be a new record if it happens with suggestions/guesses now too.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DavidB said:

Don't know what everyone's getting excited about. I haven't even given any clues.

So are you saying its not Benedict then?

No reply within next ten minutes = it is BC.

Edited by spengler

The one thing that's puzzling me is why David's making it so blatantly obvious who the guest is, hours before the announcement? They may as well just announce Benedict now. It never normally happens like this. For most announcements we're still guessing right up to the last minute. 

Unless, it isn't Benedict and we've all been tricked??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

The one thing that's puzzling me is why David's making it so blatantly obvious who the guest is, hours before the announcement? They may as well just announce Benedict now. It never normally happens like this. For most announcements we're still guessing right up to the last minute. 

Unless, it isn't Benedict and we've all been tricked??

Was thinking this myself seems way too obvious