Huge Guest Announcement- Friday - 7pm

robert carlyle , claire danes , winona ryder , tim curry , milla jovovich , Kate Beckinsale , natasha henstridge , jean claude van damme , steven seagal , hugh grant , hugh jackman , timothy dalton , kate winslet , billie piper , hulk hogan , kiefer sutherland , colin farrell , Cameron Diaz , Jim Carrey , Emma Stone , bruce campbell , andrew lincoln , tom welling , danny trejo , danny devito , sylvester stallone ,John Malkovich , Ving Rhames , wesley snipes ,Elisha Cuthbert ,  Timothy Olyphant , Maggie Q , vin diesel , seann william scott , emma watson , Mena Suvari , Heather Langenkamp , Josh Hartnett , tom hanks , Elizabeth Perkins

Edited by mrbond22
  • Like 2

Something I've noticed is all of the references to the guest relate to size.

'huge guest announcement'

'they've been in some big things'

It's not words like amazing or fantastic, it's all words that relate to size.

So is that just a coincidence or is it on purpose to give us a clue? 

Mark Ruffalo? That would also link to the 'doctor' tweet as Bruce is a doctor...

I know the clues seem too easy but they were also easy when Jeremy Renner was announced...

• Like 2

how about Thomas Jane he was emotionally unstable in The Punisher as Frank Castle witch was an excellent film and he was emotionally unstable in The Mist that had big creatures in and considering the TV series that has just started as well and not forgetting Dreamcatcher as well really hoping its Thomas Jane now

• Like 2

If the phrasing of one of the latest tweets

WAKE UP. There's only like 12 1/2 hours until our next #LFCC guest announcement. Why are you all sleeping? #London

is a clue, it seems to point out to a quote from Finding Nemo.

Looking at the cast bill, there's one name i could see as being huge enough to deserve to be called that way, and it's Willem Dafoe.

Now, maybe i'm completely wrong but it's worth a shot :lol: