Sorry, me again with another diamond question..

Having spoken to numerous people who are familiar with the diamond package, they told me that it took a lot of the pressure off when getting an autograph. So I've purchased my Pamela diamond package. Don't get me wrong, I've met some pretty fabulous stars during these events, but Pam really is one of my 'dream come true' guests. She's up there with Kylie Minogue on my 'want to meet list'... any I digress...

So my question is, the diamond pass allows you one autograph with the guest. Are you allowed to purchase a second autograph (and obviously pay another fee of whatever it costs) whilst you are there with your diamond pass to save time having to queue up again or once you've got your one diamond autograph, if you want a second, do you have to go all the way to the back and get a VQ ticket and start from scratch? I would like 2 from Pamela if it were possible and I have a couple of fantastic images in mind, but I know with all the other shoots I have on, that realistically I will not have time to go and queue up again. But that said, if I can't, I can't. I'm happy to settle for one, I don't want to be greedy and potentially interfere with others having their turn.

But this is my picture choice if I can only have the one, an early, natural shot from early on in Baywatch.

19453237_1860511164267557_21743641090057

For future reference Silva, if there is ever a set limit to autographs for any guest it will be stated in the package details or the announcement.  To my recall at LFCC/Collectormania this has only ever happened twice - With MJF and Pele were there was as set limit of 1 auto only.

As Wrong says the usual limit of 5 total (each to be paid for of course) will be in place otherwise, unless the guest is quiet and has no queue.

• Like 1

I notice looking at the two, just to compare - the Pam diamond package says 1 x GUARANTEED in person auto and Christopher Lloyd for example says 1 x in person auto... I don't know if that implies a difference but I can't remember how the MJF package was worded.

Thanks Raylenth, I see what you mean now, Pam's just says: 

Diamond Pass Price: £130

1 x guaranteed autograph

1 x photoshoot

1 x exclusive print

1 x Priority seat to Diamond Talk

So I get it now. Shame I'll miss the talk but I don't mind that too much. Thanks again for your help. :)

Thank you, to be honest, this is a BIG one for me... I've done photos with Sigourney, MJF and others, but I'm certain I will be very nervous meeting Pam, so I'd like to minimize the risk of me making a fool of myself in front of her by either asking for another autograph when it's not allowed or anything else really. I don't get star struck but I know this is going to be very different to pretty much everyone else I've ever met. :)