Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Officially they shouldn't, as tickets are non-transferable, but there's no harm in politely asking if you can switch your Sunday entry ticket to a Saturday one if you explain the situation. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Hi, 

thanks for the idea, but I don't want make a fuss out of it. Still hoping for some guests to come. If the can get Paul McGann for Sunday, all would be well. :)

And I already have made plans and tickets for another venue for Saturday by now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Toon said:

I booked for the Hellboy talk because I was excited to see Ron Perlman. Can I get refunds on the talk or will I have to go because there are other Hellboy guests? 

Thanks in advance 

You will not be able to get a refund as the talk is still going ahead.  The ticket is for the talk not for Ron Perlman I'm afraid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

You will not be able to get a refund as the talk is still going ahead.  The ticket is for the talk not for Ron Perlman I'm afraid.

Thanks for that. I'll be getting Doug Jones' autograph anyway so hearing what they have to say will be cool anyway 

4 hours ago, posey1234 said:

Hi am just wondering how long it takes for refund because havnt recieved it yet

The refunds were processed Monday as stated in the first post. Unfortunately some Banks like to hold up such Transactions for a couple of days.