Guest Cancellation - Ron Perlman

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a recent change in his filming schedule which now conflicts with our London Film & Comic Con event, we are sad to announce that Ron Perlman can no longer attend the event.

We will be processing refunds for Ron Perlman talk, photo shoot and Diamond Pass tickets on Monday. 

We wish him the best of luck with his current project.

I have a busy LFACC this year, but he really was my number one guest. Such a shame, but I wish him well with his work, and look forward to a future opportunity.

I echo previous comments about the SoA group photo. Someone like Rossi or Flanagan would be an excellent replacement. Rossi in particular as he also played a major villain in Luke Cage, and of course, Mike Colter, Luke Cage himself is already listed as a guest. We will see what happens.

Part of me i happy that the man has lots of work, as I do enjoy watching him in various movies / series.

Another part of me is sad for selfish reasons, lol. I knew this was likely to happen though, which is why I didn't buy the group shoot. These things happen, but it still sucks. lol.