Upgrades Update - 05/07/17 Deadline for email requests! - Updated with photoshoot info July 7!

Hey guys! I have a little question. I know the deadline was the 5th of July, so in theory no upgrades possible anymore. But with the Big Bang Theory set announced, would it be possible to upgrade a Wil Wheaton photo op to the one with him and the set? Or is it too late because of the date? Thanks in advance :-)

Edited by Marie-Loup

Well it says that the cut of date was specifically for upgrading to Diamonds and Gold passes Marie-Loup so upgrading shoots should be fine but you would need to ask the shop anyhow as they are the only ones who can help with this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well it says that the cut of date was specifically for upgrading to Diamonds and Gold passes Marie-Loup so upgrading shoots should be fine but you would need to ask the shop anyhow as they are the only ones who can help with this.

Ok :-). Will let my boyfriend know, thanks for the fast reply Raylenth! 

Official confirmation:

Photoshoot Upgrades - this means single photo to set photo, single photo to Group shot and single photo to set photo only - (and this also means the same guest has to be involved, so no upgrading solo Will Wheaton to Iron Fist Group shot) will be allowed until Monday 9 AM UK time.

The e-mail address remains the same as in the first post.

Please be Aware that the store is currently dealing with a very high volume of orders. Allow at least 48 hours Response time before you E-Mail in again and no, those 48 hours do not include a Weekend. ;)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MissDDean said:

I sent an email asking to upgrade a Steven Yeun photo to a Steven Yeun diamond pass at 23.40 on the 5/7/17 and I've heard nothing back yet! Should I be panicking as I can't really afford both?!?!

Stated above - at least 48 hours. You barely passed the 36 hours mark. Calm down please.

42 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Not yet Miss, they said somewhere else they had been getting a lot of upgrade requests so I would guess they will be working through them.

In fact I said that in the every post above the one you replied to.

Everyone, I understand you are worried. But please do check at least the last few Posts of a Topic if your question has already been replied to. Considering how bad it is now I seriously dread the release of the schedule.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Stated above - at least 48 hours. You barely passed the 36 hours mark. Calm down please.

In fact I said that in the every post above the one you replied to.

Everyone, I understand you are worried. But please do check at least the last few Posts of a Topic if your question has already been replied to. Considering how bad it is now I seriously dread the release of the schedule.

I wasn't trying to annoy anyone, I was just worried that I'd sent so close to the cut off point that something may have gone wrong, especially as someone in this thread had mentioned that the first email they had sent had not been received.

If it didn't get through it's too late now anyway, sorry. The Diamond Pass upgrade deadline has passed.

And if it got through your e-mail is not exempt from the timeframe I gave. You are still well within the normal waiting period. Lots of people e-mailed close to the deadline. What I gave is the very best estimate.

Still waiting for conformation on my upgrade on Cumberbatch.

Made an upgrade from a photo shoot to a Diamond pass for him. I made the upgrade the 2/7 and mailed them the same day. I even sent 2 mails that day cause it said the first one wasn't sent. (for some reason.) Still no answer. Then I mailed them again 2 Days ago or something to follow up, and they answered me yesterday that they hadn't gotten any email. (but the third one that came in after the 5/7 they recived at once.) XD So I had to send in screens on the order and the mail. So I'm hoping they will solve it fast. Because of the COSTs for this event I could really use the Money back asap. :P

12 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

I was wondering ive got an alison hannigan photo but wanted to change to the double one was wondering how do i change it do i buy the double then let them no or do i add hes photo to her one

It's explained in the first post. Please proceed as outlined there.

Is there a real backlog in refunds? Still waiting for email confirmation after a week and a half :( 

- Apparently there has been a little bit of a backlog and overload in the first few days of July. I had a lovely reploy from the Online Shop and its all getting sorted. 

Edited by Tom Beaker
Update!

5 hours ago, Tom Beaker said:

Is there a real backlog in refunds? Still waiting for email confirmation after a week and a half :( 

- Apparently there has been a little bit of a backlog and overload in the first few days of July. I had a lovely reploy from the Online Shop and its all getting sorted. 

Yes, I wasn't kidding when I posted about that backlog in this topic. ;)

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, PenThePirate said:

Seeing as how Natalie was only announced yesterday, if a friend of mine bought a shoot just after the announcement, but has now decided he wants a diamond pass, can he email the shop regarding an upgrade?

Any idea on Natalie upgrades QS?

I am sorry for writing but I am a bit worried right now. My sister and I ordered a photo shoot for Alan Tudyk each on 24th February. On 1st July we decided to take our chance with the upgrade to the Diamond Pass, as we are interested in an autograph and the talk anyway.

So we bought a Diamond Pass each and sent the shop the info accordingly to the post here on the forums and to the e-mail address given in the post as well.

As we hadn’t heard back I decided to contact the shop again on 5th July, the day of the deadline. However, I still haven’t heard anything about the upgrade neither have we received the refund for the photo shoot.

As I can imagine the shop is quite busy with the recent announcements, but I am starting to get worried a bit as there isn’t so much time left. Are we still fine or do we really have to worry? :-s

3 hours ago, shadow-of-atlantis said:

I am sorry for writing but I am a bit worried right now. My sister and I ordered a photo shoot for Alan Tudyk each on 24th February. On 1st July we decided to take our chance with the upgrade to the Diamond Pass, as we are interested in an autograph and the talk anyway.

So we bought a Diamond Pass each and sent the shop the info accordingly to the post here on the forums and to the e-mail address given in the post as well.

As we hadn’t heard back I decided to contact the shop again on 5th July, the day of the deadline. However, I still haven’t heard anything about the upgrade neither have we received the refund for the photo shoot.

As I can imagine the shop is quite busy with the recent announcements, but I am starting to get worried a bit as there isn’t so much time left. Are we still fine or do we really have to worry? :-s

Switching to German cause I know these guys. ;)

Leitet ihr mir die E-Mail mal bitte weiter? Im Shop ist die Hölle los, aber 1. July sollte durch sein.