Guest suggestions.

I am new to Star Trek cons so I would just settle for the entire cast of The Next Generation. 

In all seriousness 

Partick Stewart 

Brent Spiner

Michael Dorn 

Wil Wheaton (he at another con you do but he not there on the day I am) 

Jolene Blalock and Patrick Stewart are big wants from me,

this event really needs a tent pole and more USPS to compete with its vegas counterpart imo.

ferengi family in make up is a good start even if costly, linda is a good start too as shes rare ish,

im in regardless but hoping for a couple ive not met, like Jolene, that would be a coup for DST

• Like 1

I'm hoping it won't clash with filming for Discovery, because otherwise I think chances of me coming are rather small (I'll probably have met most of the guests).

Discovery: James Frain, Doug Jones, Michelle Yeoh, Shazad Latif, Anthony Rapp, Chris Obi, Kenneth Mitchell, Rainn Wilson

Main cast other ST shows: Kate Mulgrew, Jennifer Lien, Scott Bakula, John Billingsley, Jolene Blalock

New movies: Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg, Jennifer Morrison, John Cho, Winona Ryder, Alice Eve, Sofia Boutella (not sure all of these actually would do conventions, but more likely than Saldana, Pine and Elba for example).

Others: Kirstie Alley, John Larroquette, Catherine Hicks, Kim Cattrall, Malcolm McDowell, Jacqueline Kim, Whoopi Goldberg, Alfre Woodard, Neal McDonough, Dwight Schultz, Donna Murphy, Stephanie Niznik, Ron Perlman, Alan Dale, Jude Ciccolella, Michelle Forbes, April Grace, Lanei Chapman, Raphael Sbarge, Rick Worthy, Penny Johnson, Ken Marshall, William Lucking, Daniel Dae Kim and especially Daniel Davis!

• Like 1

Alice Krige again please. I know she's a fairly regular attendee, but I want to get my photo redone with her.

For some reason all Friday ones last time look too dark, especially when you compare them with the Saturday collection. Think the flash wasn't working properly or lighting not quite properly set up, obviously had nothing to compare it with at the time so couldn't raise the issue whilst there.

Avery Brooks, Michael Dorn, Colm Meaney, Marc Alaimo and Nicole De Boer would complete my DS9 list :)

Robert Picardo, Jeri Ryan, Robert McNeill, Robert Beltran, Kate Mulgrew, Roxann Dawson would do my Voyager cast

Not got any Next Gen cast so any of them

Enterprise, anyone but Dominic Keating really, already have him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I went to LFCC 2017 with the primary goal of meeting Walter Koenig, I was really disappointed when he cancelled at the last minute. Of course, I didn't let this stop me from having a great weekend but if you could get him to attend this event, I would definitely make the trip :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So we're six episodes into ST DSC, and it's just been renewed for season 2. Hopefully Showmasters will be able to get some guests, from both infront of and behind the camera, at Birmingham.

(n.b. this is not for guest requests - there is already a thread for that, just a hopeful plea to SM to get some of the newest crew on board!)

5 hours ago, Brodnick82 said:

So we're six episodes into ST DSC, and it's just been renewed for season 2. Hopefully Showmasters will be able to get some guests, from both infront of and behind the camera, at Birmingham.

(n.b. this is not for guest requests - there is already a thread for that, just a hopeful plea to SM to get some of the newest crew on board!)

Merged.

Sorry, no matter how you phrase it: even a hopeful plea is a guest request. ;)